Why become a member? ×

fs I dont need them,they must be gone, only two left,more pics up,

merlin

Traben Bootszilla....small ding by jack plug ......inc gig bag...........................................£250. [attachment=102382:Traben 2.JPG] [attachment=102378:Traben Front.JPG]
IBass collection 2 ,5 string 1985ish very rare...hard case..............................................£300 [attachment=102370:
bass collection 3.JPG] [attachment=102371:bass collection 2.JPG]

thanks for looking

all plus postage.

thanks
Michael

Edited by merlin

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you're back to full fitness and playing again soon mate.

On close inspection of the Traben, it's one of the early runs of this particular bass. It has Seymour Duncan's - the later run had Rockfelds (cost cutting?). So the pups alone are worth half of what Merlin is asking for the bass!
And I could be wrong but I'm sure this model also has an Aguilar OBP-3 pre-amp. Extra kudos!

Hi Merlin, I joined the zipper club (bypass jobby) in 2004 and I'm good that way now so there is life afterwards.
I wish you all the very best mate. ;)
Will you post the Squier Vintage modified?

Tom.

Hi Mate,

There is life after trust me I have been there...had a massive heart attack when I was 39 and had a triple heart by-pass two years later....played my first gig 3 months after my triple and havent looked back since. Hope you get well sonn and keep the chin up.