Why become a member? ×

Happy New Year Folks!

silverfoxnik

Yes, Happy New Year to all you guys on the forum. No one year is all bad but I hope 2012 will bring some joy. I hope to be playing soon again after my broken arm - that's what I hope for more than anything. And we lost our 'senior' dog on Dec 27th aged 15. The junior one is pining so we have a three year old rescue Pointer lined up to keep him company. Later in the year I have a helicopter flight over the Olympic site and then of course the games themselves. Oh, and a bit of GAS perhaps?

So lots to look forward to. Any resolutions out there?

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1325406736' post='1482791']
Not sure if there's another thread saying this but just to say a happy new year to all on Basschat!

Have a good one.. :)

Nik
[/quote]

Nice one Nik, but HOW can you be up that early???

2 gigs today, 4 in 3 days, question if my back or the singer's voice gives up first.... :-(

Happy New Year folks, TIM included!!!

Hi Folks

Thanks for the replies and good wishes.. Nice to see some 'resolutions' in there too!

Shaggy - i was up THAT early because we had to travel to London for a family do; otherwise, this thread wouldn't have happened after the night before... :D

Am back to work tomorrow sadly as I've enjoyed the break..

Cheers

Nik