Why become a member? ×

Prose bass aka Paul rose

Geek99

Paul was online on BC only a few days ago according to his profile http://basschat.co.uk/user/3436-prosebass/ I presume you've tried sending him a PM? Lots of people seem not to notice PMs immediately as - unless you have email notifications set up - the only alert is a tiny red digit in the top right hand part of the screen. For example I PM'd someone earlier today and though he's been online since he has not read my PM, so I assume he hasn't seen it.

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1324938996' post='1478677']
Paul was online on BC only a few days ago according to his profile http://basschat.co.uk/user/3436-prosebass/ I presume you've tried sending him a PM? Lots of people seem not to notice PMs immediately as - unless you have email notifications set up - the only alert is a tiny red digit in the top right hand part of the screen. For example I PM'd someone earlier today and though he's been online since he has not read my PM, so I assume he hasn't seen it.
[/quote] kids these days, I remember when a gert big box popped up on screen!

Also, maybe as its kinda a business maybe over chistmas he has a day or two off? (thats for the op not clarkey

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1324938996' post='1478677']
For example I PM'd someone earlier today and though he's been online since he has not read my PM, so I assume he hasn't seen it.
[/quote]

At which point, everybody reading this topic promptly looks at the top r/h corner of their screen. :lol:

Hi Guys

I am indeed back on the forum and all PM's have been replied to.
Been busy with paid work (making basses doesn't pay much trust me !) but I am now back in the workshop with a few orders and a 'new' idea in the pipeline.

All the best for the New Year........Paul

[quote name='Prosebass' timestamp='1325336610' post='1482220']
Hi Guys

Been busy with paid work (making basses doesn't pay much trust me !) but I am now back in the workshop with a few orders and a 'new' idea in the pipeline.

All the best for the New Year........Paul
[/quote]

Welcome back Paul...it's been a while since we last spoke/e-mailed, hope things are OK with with you......I seem to recall that you were thinking of giving up on custom builds, with the odd exception, and looking into the idea of a mass production bass (albeit with your own slant).

All the best for the new year mate.

[quote name='Prosebass' timestamp='1325336610' post='1482220']
Hi Guys

[/quote]

That's great news!