Why become a member? ×

Basschat Polo Shirts now available to buy

ped

Thanks for the orders so far. The first batch of orders will be shipped any day now, as I stated on the page there is initially some delay as the supplier gets up to speed but I think we are almost there now. I'm speaking to them later and I think we will be on schedule and stocked up for a 48hr dispatch very soon.

Thanks again
ped

I'll try and get one of each size so I can measure it myself and update the sizes if they are different, but they should be as they are stated on the listing. Any problems, you should be able to return it for an exchange or refund.

I'm meeting the supplier on Monday so I'll clarify any questions then and get him to bring an example of each size along.

Thanks for the support and orders

ped

Most recent update - all current orders will be dispatched on Thursday 22nd Sept; from then onwards we will be at our 48hr dispatch target.

Hope this is OK - sorry if it's longer than you expected but the embroiderer has to make sure the stock is up to a healthy level. Thanks again for all your orders and for supporting the site through your purchases.

If you are unsure of sizes hold fire and I'll make some annotated sizing guides with exact data!

Cheers
ped

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='1375689' date='Sep 16 2011, 04:24 PM']I'm up for a black one. Red would be cool at some stage too[/quote]

OK I GET IT!!!

hehe

Yeah I'm going to discuss new product lines on Monday, hopefully it'll be a touch above the usual tat with a logo on it so I'm going to think about useful bass guitar equipment and other things. Should be quite a nice little shop in the end; the new website has a proper 'shop' tab which will be much nicer and I'm setting up a card payment gateway so you don't have to use paypal.

Thanks
ped

[quote name='Johnston' post='1375724' date='Sep 16 2011, 04:53 PM']Any hints to this other equipment???[/quote]

Some ideas in the pipeline, but I'm talking to a rangefinder camera strap maker about some lovely leather bass straps...

[quote name='ped' post='1375504' date='Sep 16 2011, 01:41 PM']Most recent update - all current orders will be dispatched on Thursday 22nd Sept; from then onwards we will be at our 48hr dispatch target.

Hope this is OK - sorry if it's longer than you expected but the embroiderer has to make sure the stock is up to a healthy level. Thanks again for all your orders and for supporting the site through your purchases.

If you are unsure of sizes hold fire and I'll make some annotated sizing guides with exact data!

Cheers
ped[/quote]
Ah, pity - I'm doing a gig on Wednesday 21st at The Bedford, Balham (gateway to the south! :) ) which will be broadcast live on the interweb and thought, ooh, I could sport my new BC polo shirt if it arrives in time. Not to worry. There's always the Bass Bash on Saturday... :)

If anyone is interested and in the vicinity of London SW12, 21 September is "International Day of Peace" and Peace In Our Lifetime are holding an annual "Global United Party for Peace". I believe it's a ticket do, but entry is free. [url="http://www.thebedford.co.uk/EventView.aspx?ID=d619b875-61e6-4727-86df-dc3a68a223a3"]Details here.[/url]
I'll be doing a short set first with singer/songwriter Jeanette Murphy, then another with songwriter/producer Tony Lowe. There are a bunch of other artists performing too and it'll hopefully be a good night.
Be nice to meet any BC'ers that turn up.

Sorry Stingray5 - I'm sure you'll do some bigger gigs so you can show it off then!

Highfox - let me speak to the supplier - I'm sure you could just buy one as normal and I'll take the hit on the extra postage. I'll let you know ASAP

Cheers

[quote name='cocco'timestamp='1315670619' post='1368713']
Also thats a lovely looking vigier
[/quote]
I reckon ped's spilt his lunch on the bottom right side of the white polo shirt, and that's why he's holding his vigier. He also held it with the black shirt just for consistency between shots.

Met the merchendise man yesterday, we're on target for Thirsday's first batch to go out and then have 48hr dispatch after that. Good times.

People who buy will have an extra warm fuzzy feeling because they have helped pay for the costs of the new upgrade and support!

ped