Why become a member? ×

G&L L-2000 TRIBUTE **SOLD THANKS.**

tom1946

As my arthritis gets worse & worse I think I'm going to stop playing sometime soon so all of my stuff will eventually be sold. :lol:

Here is my treasured Tribute in blueburst, the only marks I can see are shown in the pic of the back, a few small scuffs that haven't gone through the paint and a very small scratch on the front, can you see it? no it's so small I can't photograph it. I am being as honest as I can.
Despite that this bass looks amazing, sounds amazing and is so versatile. In my opinion they are every bit as good as their USA cousins and half the price.
I haven't got a gigbag for it (thanks OutToPlayJazz :) ) but it will be very well packed. Those of you who know me will vouch for that. :)

Looking for £350 delivered, no offers or trades thanks.

Edited by tom1946

Hi Tom - sorry to hear the arthritis is getting so bad - I know exactly how it is, hopefully you won't sell everything & you'll still be playing on the good days :)

Best of luck with the sales.

Cheerz, John

[quote name='tom1946' post='1339288' date='Aug 14 2011, 07:08 AM']As my arthritis gets worse & worse I think I'm going to stop playing sometime soon so all of my stuff will eventually be sold. :)[/quote]

Thats awful news Tom, very sad to hear this.

[quote name='tom1946' post='1339288' date='Aug 14 2011, 07:08 AM']As my arthritis gets worse & worse I think I'm going to stop playing sometime soon so all of my stuff will eventually be sold. :)[/quote]

I'm really sorry to hear that, Tom, and I hope it doesn't prove to be the case!

I have a 58 Danelectro longhorn short scale Si, unfortunately I still have to press the strings down to play :) I keep trying different things to see if they help. The latest mother in law remedy is honey & vinegar, on the basis that if it tastes foul (it really does) it must be doing some good......

Lies!

Gah! I've wanted one of these puppies forever! Had to come up just as the accountant (wife) has clamped down on my spending!

Another bump for a fantastic bargain on a gorgeous bass and a +1 to the above sentiments, arthritis is horrible, hope you manage to keep it in check!

xx