Why become a member? ×

NBD - Fender Pino Palladino Custom Shop

danweb22

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='1290313' date='Jul 2 2011, 05:51 PM']Congratulations. If that's the one they've had in for a while then I've had a go on it. Very nice.[/quote]

Yep that's the one, finally gone to a good home :)

Yes - me too, I had a go on 'the shop bike'! it was the only P in GAK with flats on :) TBH, I thought it played well enough but not over impressed, & I still cant get the rusty metalwork out of my mind, not for that money :lol:

Enjoy it Dan, 'tis a fine machine :)

[quote name='Clarky' post='1290344' date='Jul 2 2011, 06:24 PM']Phwoar. Nice score! I miss my old one[/quote]

Having played Clarkys old Pino, if your new one is as good (and am sure it is), you have one hellova bass there.

[quote name='molan' post='1291130' date='Jul 3 2011, 04:14 PM']Looks less 'relic'd' than some I've seen :)[/quote]

yeah not too much relicing (the usual buckle rash on the back) and a few dings on the front. Plays superb now I have lowered the action a bit as it was a bit high off the shelf.

Great basses. I've had GAS for one of those for ages. I think I too have had a play of that one in GAK. Would've bought it except for the "Special Deal"* they offered me when I told them in advance I was coming in to try it.

* 200 quid more than the price advertised on their website :)