Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz with block inlays

Lysdexia

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1246395' date='May 26 2011, 10:47 PM']Hardly :)

[/quote]
Great Pic, the best things in life all rolled into a few thousand pixels, thanks for brightening an old mans day up.

It makes absolutely no sense that I've noticed the top strap button's in the wrong place... does this make me odd...

Interested in trades of any kind L?

Edit: I mean trades for something other than an SR500 - anything in the 'outgoing' list in my sig?

Edited by Bigwan

[quote name='Bigwan' post='1246622' date='May 27 2011, 08:24 AM']It makes absolutely no sense that I've noticed the top strap button's in the wrong place... does this make me odd...

Interested in trades of any kind L?

Edit: I mean trades for something other than an SR500 - anything in the 'outgoing' list in my sig?[/quote]

Hi - The strap button is an additional option to the normal one. A simple case of unscrew/rescrew to put it in the usual place. I didn't bother because I've found this to work better.

And I don't mind trades - I've had some fab offers already, but I doubt I'll decide on anything sharpish as my preference still holds considerable sway in my thinking. But.....dunno now!

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1247490' date='May 27 2011, 07:27 PM']If it's going to help...
[/quote]

After completing a rigorous and extensive examination of this glorious image, I'm sorry to say there's some ever- so- slight signs of fret wear at the 6th fret!! :)

[Lysdexia

Have you thought more about my Ibanez SR500

As you know I am a few miles from Glasgow

Steve GD

quote name='Lysdexia' date='May 26 2011, 06:41 PM' post='1246041']

For sale @ £550 ovno. I've had the elecs cleaned, a pro setup, added the case and it's currently strung with Rotosound Swing 40-100 and plays absolutely perfectly.

I'd consider a trade for an Ibanez SR500 + cash my way.

More pics to follow :)
[/quote]

• 7 months later...