Why become a member? ×

The Wrong Taylor?

MB1

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1196089' date='Apr 11 2011, 07:04 PM']ha ha..how strange...Andy Taylor was the drummer and his real first name is Roger..Johns first name is Nigel..Very confusing.. a silly misprint..[/quote]

Andy Taylor was the guitarist... Roger Taylor was the drummer! :)

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1196342' date='Apr 11 2011, 10:48 PM']In the Prog Magazine issue about Mike Portnoy leaving, they had John Petruccis name down as Mike Petrucci! :)[/quote]

MB1. :)
Not BGMs error, its actually on a Peavey ad for the Cirrus Bass.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1200173' date='Apr 15 2011, 01:13 AM']More to the point, since when did you learn how to post picture on here Martin? :lol:[/quote]

MB1. :)
Ive posted many, ask Pat!

And as if to compete with Peavey, This months Bass Guitar Magazine has a picture of an Aria Bass as used by John Taylor only im told its not an SB? :)

Edited by MB1

[quote name='Doctor J' post='1196124' date='Apr 11 2011, 11:40 AM']Maybe Andy's been keeping quiet about those royalty cheques which kept arriving in his letterbox :)[/quote]
In an interview actor Brad Whitford said he was getting royalty checks meant for Brad Whitford the guitarist from Aerosmith. When asked what he did with them he smiled and said cashed them.

That's life imitating your jokes :)

[quote name='MB1' post='1203116' date='Apr 18 2011, 12:14 AM']And as if to compete with Peavey, This months Bass Guitar Magazine has a picture of an Aria Bass as used by John Taylor only im told its not an SB? :)[/quote]
He used a couple of RSB models, in addition to SB models.

When I was 17, I registered with the PRS because I had some recordings played on the radio etc and had an EP and a track on a compilation by HM Records. That year, I got a royalty cheque meant for Robert 'Some Guys Have All The Luck' Palmer (for those of you who don't know, my full name is Robert Palmer). £8K. Like Data, I thought about for 0.37 seconds

[quote name='Bilbo' post='1204591' date='Apr 19 2011, 11:31 AM']When I was 17, I registered with the PRS because I had some recordings played on the radio etc and had an EP and a track on a compilation by HM Records. That year, I got a royalty cheque meant for Robert 'Some Guys Have All The Luck' Palmer (for those of you who don't know, my full name is Robert Palmer). £8K. Like Data, I thought about for 0.37 seconds[/quote]

Ha! Some guys have all the luck!