Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer 5 String. Stage 2. **SOLD**

phsycoandy

Pretty near mint Warwick Streamer Stage 2. 5 String, with mother of pearl Yin Yang position markers and Warwick aluminium flight case. Through neck, Stacked volume & pickup pan and active 3 band EQ. Just two tiny dings on the back, front is mint, tiny bit of tarnish to the bridge and string anchor, but nothing much really.

Comes with the Warwick aluminium flight case in great condition, full instructions and warranty card plus the Warwick truss rod tool.

This was made in November 2003. Afzelia body, Ovangkol neck. Sounds huge! £1295 Shipped. (these are close on £3k new) Trades: Sadowsky NYC Jazz 4. Rickenbacker. Try me.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='Tandro' post='1107869' date='Jan 30 2011, 09:23 AM']One day, there will be a 4 string version of this on here for sale...and the stars and moon will align and somehow I will have the money at that time to buy it...but until then...have a bump on me for a wonderful bass[/quote]
Sounds like you need some Yin Yang! :)

[quote name='Tandro' post='1107869' date='Jan 30 2011, 09:23 AM']One day, there will be a 4 string version of this on here for sale...and the stars and moon will align and somehow I will have the money at that time to buy it...but until then...have a bump on me for a wonderful bass[/quote]

That's exactly what happened to me about three years ago. And even better, it came up in Belfast and I was able to go and try it first. These are my favourite Warwick model.

The buyer of this beauty will be a very lucky man.

Have another bump Andy.

Frank.

These streamers are simply amazing, im a massive streamer fan and the one time i tried one of these( i always either had the bolt on lx versions or the stage 1,s) i loved the growl, the afzelia body really does add some lovely growly mids, i would love one of these myself ( a 4 though, ive already got a fantastic spector 5) and those warwick cases are pretty sturdy ( ive got one), massive bump for a steal of a bass :)

[quote name='fernandobicho' post='1108546' date='Jan 30 2011, 07:43 PM']hi
I have a bass like this but a custom model. The string's spacing at the bridge it's less than 18mm. What's the distance of yours?
Thank you.
best regards
Fernando[/quote]
Ditto about 17/18 mm or so.

Edited by phsycoandy

Hum... Wish had more than 18mm.... The feel, the sound it's superb! Absolutely stunning instrument! Recommended to everybody! The best Warwick bass ever, one of the best basses of all. I know what I'm talking about, because I've try so many basses!
Please let me share my collection:

[url="http://www.bandatempo.com/baixos%20do%20tempo.htm"]http://www.bandatempo.com/baixos%20do%20tempo.htm[/url]

Wish you a good luck for the sale. Guys buy it now!!!!!!!! For the price it's a bargain! You'll never regret!

Cheers!

I know its sold, but now got in and was just checking on the thread (to watch and drool again). Congrats to whoever bought this. I envy you :)
@physcoandy - Glad you got your sale. I would love some yin yang in my life, but alas, I doubt that will happen for quite some time :D
@machinehead - lucky you! My day will come :)
@fernandobicho - DAMN!!! That is your collection? I could not stop freaking out :lol:

Time to sleep...