Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Warwick Thumb 5 Singlecut

Xtof

Hi, everyone!
I'm selling this bass in MINT condition!
Here are the details of the instrument :
Warwick Thumb Single Cut 5 E-Bass, 5 string, Body US Swamp Ash, Bubinga Pommele Top, Neck thru, Maple NEck, Tigerstripe Ebony Fretboard, 26 Frets, Long Scale 34", 2x passive MEC Soapbar Humbucker Pickups, Active MEC 3 Band Electronic with 2 Mini toggle Switch, Warwick 2 pcs. Bridge, Warwick Tuners, Security Lock, Black HArdware, Just A Nut III, Natur Oil Finish, Including Warwick “User Kit” and Deluxe RockCase© flight case.
I am located in France and I am asking 2400£ + shipping ==> 2800€ + shipping
Trades welcome!

Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks for watching, have a good day!

Edited by Xtof

[quote name='fiatcoupe432' post='1107124' date='Jan 29 2011, 01:30 PM']Nice one! how come you decide part with this?[/quote]

I bought this bass from a french musician, I went t his place and tried the bass in his place. On the moment, I was decided, but afterwards, I realized it was not matching with me that much...
Since I didn't have any "sentimental" link with the Warwick, I prefered to put it back on the market.
Have a good day!

[quote name='Mike' post='1107989' date='Jan 30 2011, 12:01 PM']I remember in a thread here I seemed to be pretty much the only person who thought it looked fantastic! Wish I could justify this, don't think you're going to see too many second hand![/quote]

I think it looks great. :)

Heck!
Thought that was my ACG after falling in vat of oxtail soup then. :)
IMO, it's only when one is wearing a singlecut that everything suddenly makes sense in terms of both gorgeousness and balance.
Have a bump for showing us something I'm certainly not going to see everyday. Nice very it is!