Why become a member? ×

Yorkshire Bass Bash 2011,Sunday March 27th 2011 to infinity and beyond

yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1180543' date='Mar 29 2011, 10:45 AM']T-Shirt alert, if you attended could you please read post #116. I need your input please: if we don't get 20 names the T-Shirts won't happen!

I currently have 13 names with sizes.......[/quote]

Keith, if you don't get the 20 names would you consider a, " I couldn't make it and am really hacked of about it, especially as i have been having some lessons from Geoff Chalmers" purchase to make up the numbers? :)

[quote name='BassBunny' post='1181059' date='Mar 29 2011, 05:32 PM']Keith, if you don't get the 20 names would you consider a, " I couldn't make it and am really hacked of about it, especially as i have been having some lessons from Geoff Chalmers" purchase to make up the numbers? :)[/quote]

Hi Stuart
Yes, as long as you settle for the "Yorkshire Bass Bash 2011" logo and send me £10: I think your version is a bit long-winded!

Keith

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1181138' date='Mar 29 2011, 06:31 PM']Hi Stuart
Yes, as long as you settle for the "Yorkshire Bass Bash 2011" logo and send me £10: I think your version is a bit long-winded!

Keith[/quote]
Cheers Keith. If you are stuck for the 20, give me a shout and send PayPal address and i'll have one.

Edited by BassBunny

The remaining name below seems immune to both the request on the thread here and a PM sent yesterday:

Ben_55

So if you Ben? would like a strictly limited edition FREE Yorkshire Bass Bash T-Shirt ,please R.S.V.P with your size and address please, otherwise there are others eager to don the mantle/shirt !

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1182882' date='Mar 30 2011, 11:46 PM']The remaining names below seem immune to both the request on the thread here and a PM sent yesterday:

Mikey R
Ben_55

So if you guys would like a strictly limited edition FREE Yorkshire Bass Bash T-Shirt ,please R.S.V.P with your size and address please, otherwise there are others eager to don the mantle/shirt ![/quote]

Did you get me down for a medium?

cheers

[quote name='Mr Bassman' post='1182917' date='Mar 31 2011, 12:43 AM']Did you get me down for a medium?

cheers[/quote]

Yes, but was that medium dry or medium sweet... and as I've said before, if you are a medium, surely you would know?

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='BassBunny' post='1181059' date='Mar 29 2011, 05:32 PM']Keith, if you don't get the 20 names would you consider a, " I couldn't make it and am really hacked of about it, especially as i have been having some lessons from Geoff Chalmers" purchase to make up the numbers? :)[/quote]

You have a PM!

Afraid Ben_55 and Anthony Joseph Wiaczek III have missed out as they have not responded to my APB and the order has now gone in! The back of the shirt has all the avatars of those attending in alphabetical order so I could not hold it any longer.
Sorry Guys, but given the Bass Bash was 10 days ago I really need to put things to bed and I'll post a set of final accounts by the weekend. Should be around £100 going to Charity too!

T-Shirts are with the printers and here's the accounts for anyone who is interested.

Total Receipts: £268 (Comprised of £10 entry fees plus extra Raffle tickets sold). Incidentally those who consciously avoided paying know who you are....!

Room Hire/Cleaning cost £20 but the cost covered by donation, as were PayPal costs.

So £168 has gone towards T Shirts, Bass Gear Ltd have kindly covered the additional production costs and postage as their donation to the event.

£100 will go to a Musical Charity of choice, the first person who attended (and paid!) who PM's me gets to choose!

Raffle prizes kindly donated by Korg UK, John Hornby Skewes, Proel UK, Shergold Snickers and me!

I'm still a bit hacked off that a couple of people decided they would not pay despite a number of hints from myself during the event, so I won't be organising the next one and there is room on the organising Committee( note from self to self: we had a Committee?) for some fresh blood and ideas!

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1197180' date='Apr 12 2011, 07:03 PM']I'm still a bit hacked off that a couple of people decided they would not pay despite a number of hints from myself during the event, so I won't be organising the next one and there is room on the organising Committee( note from self to self: we had a Committee?) for some fresh blood and ideas![/quote]
What? Shocking.

PM them and threaten 'em with name-and-shame!

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1197180' date='Apr 12 2011, 07:03 PM']I'm still a bit hacked off that a couple of people decided they would not pay despite a number of hints from myself during the event, so I won't be organising the next one and there is room on the organising Committee( note from self to self: we had a Committee?) for some fresh blood and ideas![/quote]

You're entitiled to be hacked off! Disgraceful :)

[quote name='simon1964' post='1197321' date='Apr 12 2011, 09:02 PM']You're entitiled to be hacked off! Disgraceful :)[/quote]

Seconded.

Keith, you did a cracking job - I'm sure I speak for all of us who attended, in expressing how grateful I am for your efforts in getting this together.

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='1199614' date='Apr 14 2011, 05:02 PM']No, you just need to go back a few pages to post #101 and post #112![/quote]

doh!

had seen the vid but missed the piccy link.

ta.

Edited by MacDaddy