Why become a member? ×

Yorkshire Bass Bash 2011,Sunday March 27th 2011 to infinity and beyond

yorks5stringer

• 5 months later...

I didn't have much of a clue of the form, last time. The second I picked a bass up, I found a crowd had gathered around me and I'd forgotten what I'd intended to play.

I should have less of an issue if a crowd forms around me the second I pick a pint up. Or the second I pick my second pint up :)

Funnily enough I never pick a bass up unless there's a fair chance of a crowd forming around me !

I often gig around Leeds - the Duck and Drake being a fave of mine because of the excellent beer. If anyone wants an informal 'let's go for a pint' bash and you want to do it watching me showing off and swearing a lot, let me know. Some of you could knock out a bit of 12 bar with Rod and Mart while I have a pint and heckle you , I'm sure.

Roight, you wonderful Yorkies - whos up for the MOR music guitar fest this weekend?

http://fibbers.co.uk/bands/514/ - Im definately catching Mantra, love that band
http://fibbers.co.uk/bands/521/

A little dissapointingly, there isnt a programme on the MOR website, but there are flyers around town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeh if there is another event i want to be there, i was gutted i could not make the last one.

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1318520898' post='1403282']
I often gig around Leeds - the Duck and Drake being a fave of mine because of the excellent beer.
[/quote]

I was struggling to remember where the Duck & Drake is so i just google street mapped it.........check out the "I park like a Kn*b" parking of the land rover to the side of the pub......

Edited by fumps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...