Why become a member? ×

Jack sh*t

niceguyhomer

[quote name='jonthebass' post='1021101' date='Nov 12 2010, 10:28 AM']Never mind all the other cr@p being offered for trade I've got a jar of elbow grease if you're interested?
It's got a Badass now but that's the only mod![/quote]

sod it your right - i ve got a jar of very sweet FA - any interest?

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='1021319' date='Nov 12 2010, 12:54 PM']Sorry, forgot the forum rules about quoting a price...erm...how does f*ck all sound? Here's a pic (sorry about the quality)....[/quote]

That's f***ing gorgeous mate!

If i could raise f*** all I'd bite your hand off [s]yesterday[/s] right now!

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1021325' date='Nov 12 2010, 12:56 PM']

I've got a well used plectrum (as illustrated) for trade.

Open to offers.[/quote]

I'm quite interested in that plectrum, do you have a pic from the side so that I can gauge its width? I don't like them too floppy.

[quote name='Alfie' post='1021350' date='Nov 12 2010, 01:09 PM']I'm quite interested in that plectrum, do you have a pic from the side so that I can gauge its width? I don't like them too floppy.[/quote]

Best I can do for you mate. I know the old arguments about refinishing, but I'm with you - pointless being so close to the pink when it's too floppy.

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1021059' date='Nov 12 2010, 09:56 AM']I've got a hammock full of wood magnets, a bucket full of cordless extension leads and kilo of awesome up for grabs... any of that tickle your fancy?[/quote]

How much for the bucket?

What sort of condition is the awesome in?