Why become a member? ×

Rigs at gigs!

Big Mick

[quote name='budget bassist' post='1011109' date='Nov 3 2010, 05:32 PM']Phwoar, bet that shifts some air![/quote]

It did sound particularly good to my ears. (there is a house PA, but I stood right infront of it as well.)
It's a bit better than the Ashdown MAG300 and Laney 2x10 we use for the jam night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Mick. :)

[quote name='Big Mick' post='1011189' date='Nov 3 2010, 06:37 PM']It did sound particularly good to my ears. (there is a house PA, but I stood right infront of it as well.)
It's a bit better than the Ashdown MAG300 and Laney 2x10 we use for the jam night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Mick. :)[/quote]

Where was the place? Anywhere decent?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Big Mick' post='1007212' date='Oct 31 2010, 12:05 PM']From last night.
Mesa Boogie 180 amp head and 2x15 cab.
Music Man Big Al 4 string with Stingray pickup.

Cheers, Mick. :)[/quote]

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mesa-Boogie-Bass-Amplifier-D180-road-ready-2-x-15-cab-/230556181246?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item35ae3822fe"]Coincidence, or this rig on ebay?[/url]

My lead guitarists dinky little Line 6 1x12 that i have to use till around christmas when i get my own rig @ The Bridge Inn, Westhoughton

And this is half the Ashdown Rig i used at a charity event we played @ The Alma Inn, Bolton. It was an EVO II MAG 300H with a MAG 410T and MAG 115.

Edited by LiamPodmore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...