Why become a member? ×

Bass Day UK 2010

Gary

[url="http://www.bassday.co.uk"]BASS DAY UK[/url]
Manchester, 10th October 2010

BASS DAY UK promises to bring the very best bass players, educators, musicians and performers to The Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester, for the biggest all day bass extravaganza.

Presenting some of the best Bass Players in the world!!
Victor Bailey - Billy Sheehan - Stu Hamm
Mo Foster and many more !

Lots of free prize draws including a Farida Bass (Dawsons music), Victor Wooten DVD, Roto sound strings and much more.

See you there

Gary

Hi All

Bass Day UK is really getting a name for itself in the industry. More and more players are wanting to come to the event.
It's fast becoming a great event for everything you would want, need, and see related to bass.

It's obviously had great support from the UK industry including Lanufacturers, Luthiers, Education, publishing, artists and the general public themselves.

Edited by Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my ticket! Am looking forward to it, it will be the 1st time ive been to anthing like this. Gutted am not gonna be able to get there early gotta drop my folks at the airport (how rock and roll is that) but hopfully should make it there for miday hope i dont miss anythig good!

Cool!! So Travis, that was YOU by the bar last year!! :) We met and you didnt even realise.. hehehe

Dood, coolness! Now I'll be able to put a vibe to the name too! Tug my sleeve on the day, alright? I'm the one who's NOT Gary and NOT Stevie :rolleyes:

Gazunt, you're gonna LOVE it!! It seems to get bigger and better each year, y'kno. Is true!!

Anyone, help Panther out? Please? I'll even throw in a Bass=Boss badge! :lol:

[quote name='Pris-' post='957255' date='Sep 15 2010, 02:53 PM']Cool!! So Travis, that was YOU by the bar last year!! :) We met and you didnt even realise.. hehehe

Dood, coolness! Now I'll be able to put a vibe to the name too! Tug my sleeve on the day, alright? I'm the one who's NOT Gary and NOT Stevie :lol:

Gazunt, you're gonna LOVE it!! It seems to get bigger and better each year, y'kno. Is true!!

Anyone, help Panther out? Please? I'll even throw in a Bass=Boss badge! :o[/quote]

Hey Pris! Hell yeah! - it will be great to finally chat face to face too :rolleyes: Okie dokie, I'll be sure to single you out of the crowd!

• 2 weeks later...

Panther, have you checked National Express for coaches? Last time I took a coach from London to Manchester, it only cost me 12 quid! Or maybe post an ad on Gumtree, sometimes other people are looking for people to share travel and costs as well?

Hi all - just a heads up as Bass Direct will be at Bass Day UK this year again, I have limited space for gear ( and I have lots in stock) so if there is a particular bass that you would like to see/try please email me and I will try to bring it to the show. I will be able to take card payments at the show if anything takes your fancy. I will have some cool stuff on the stand and there will be some great deals on TC gear at the show - you have been warned ;-)

Regards

Mark

email - [email protected]

Edited by poptart

Right, I've decided to drive down from Edinburgh for this. Just CANNOT pass up the chance to see all of this "under one roof".
I going to leave the credit card AT HOME THOUGH!! can't take any chances. :)

Will it be OK just to pay at the door for entry??

As the Blues Brothers didn't say...
It's dark, I'm wearing spectacles and it's four hours to go... hit it!!

See y'all there??

Edited by tinyviking