Why become a member? ×

i am the best buss gitar zlapper ever

Marcus Müller

[quote name='Marcus Müller' post='927067' date='Aug 16 2010, 11:35 PM']lern da musik - but not uz a challenj to be beeta dan ennyone elz. be az gud as you cun be.
My only problem I huv is ma competitiveness . das wi ah am da best bassist heer.

vantin too praktiz dis iz gud artitood too huv.
yoo must praktiz to be as gud playa as me.
yoo must praktiz too be gud rearguardless off me annyway.

regardin ma vork. - i is retirered now unt only do seshunz or gigs if day reelly beg me - ah dont need ze munny enymoor.
fanx for yur consern.

love - bless!

zlappidiy zlap zlap boing!!! i fank yoo[/quote]

If your retired fancy donating me a bass to practice on :)

[quote name='Marcus Müller' post='927085' date='Aug 16 2010, 11:58 PM']deers no respeck fur a gitar yu gain wivvowt cost.
I not been rood juss fillisofical.

zlapp!

bless XX[/quote]

Theres a great clip on youtube of guy pratt talking about his stack knob jazz bass, which was given to him as a present, so at no cost to him and im sure he very much respects it as he said he lusted after it.

I respect any bass unless its a) an epiphone thunderbird or b ) it has a john east j retro pre amp

Searching through the archives, I've come across a Doktor Müller (1882 - 1945), engineer and emeritus professor of philosophy at the University of Baden-Zeit, Bavaria.

"He was instrumental in developing the Panzerzlappwagen for the Wehrmacht in the early 30s. Based on a Christie suspension model, this fast but lightly armoured vehicle contained one large metal wire set to resonate in the region of 7Hz. The operator 'zlapped' the wire, the output being fed to a complex transmission-line loaded speaker system located in a revolving turret superstructure.

Work on this design collapsed in 1938, as the occupants of the vehicle were also subject to the literally bowel moving sound waves, due to several inherent design flaws, not least the unidirectional nature of the generated sound. The design was sold off to I. G. Farben as a possible mobile mass laxative treatment.

Doktor Müller attempted to leave Germany in 1939, shortly after his family escaped to France and then America. Sadly, he was detained before he could make good his escape, not surviving the war because of his suspected anti-Nazi stance. His family returned to Germany in the early sixties, where Maik Müller, the son of Doktor Müller, made a name for himself in the Motown inspired band 'Funk'n'zlapp', as their bass player in the late sixties. The family now live in Berlin."

I thought I was onto something here until I saw the later entry:

"Maik Müller haz noe zun kall Markus. Ziss iz all lyes, und perzon zaying ozzervise getten zlappen mit Jagdwurst.

Blind alley then. Oh well.

[quote name='Shonks' post='927216' date='Aug 17 2010, 09:24 AM']unfortunately the guys on the site deemed it nesaccary to susspend Marcus from the site!!
shame we wont be hearing from the master again....fun while it lasted.

We bow to the dictatorship!! :) :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]
His profile page doesn't say he is suspended???

Marcus,

please help a fraustrated Zlap student!

i try to zlap alot but I find that it starts to hurt alot after a couple of minutes and I get alot of painful blisters - any advice?

(do you use a zlap ring when you are zlapping - do you think if I used one it could help me last a bit longer? - I would be happy if I could at least manage one whole song!)

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='926338' date='Aug 16 2010, 12:20 PM']Guten Morgen Marcus.
Wie gehts? Ich möchte daß du meine Muscle Suit und Unterseeboot abwehr Kanone holen. Und die Ziege und schwartzen bustenhalte. Danke.[/quote]

Aww what? If my sister had known you could speak german she might have been more inclined to come in and see you that time with us lot lolz.

Some say that his breath smells of magnesium, and that he’s scared of bells…

Some say that his heart ticks like a watch, and that he’s confused by stairs…

Some say that he has no understanding of clouds, and that his ear wax tastes like Turkish delight…

Some say he has a digital face, and that if he felt like it, he could fire Alan Sugar…

Some say he invented Branston Pickle, and that if you insult his mother, he will head-butt you in the chest…

Some say that his first name really is “The,” and that if he went on Celebrity Love Island, they’d all be pregnant including the camera men…

Some say his droppings have been found as far north as York. And that he has a full size tattoo of his face, on his face....

All we know is.....

Well what do we know?

i know Marcus has been suspended because admin thought Marcus was me ( if only ) they said I could only have one registration here.
Because i live in a community situation, Marcus must have used my PC, and they firmly believe its me.
No one here will admit to being Marcus. I said to admin if they really believe that, then I prefer to sacrifice my account
as Marcus is so popular and with me too.
But they blew him out and kept me. :)
I would like to ask you all to keep this thread going if you want the best zlappist to return so admin can see the error
of there ways.
He spiritually uplifted us all,whether he was serious or just a joke, it was all very positive!
long live the best zlappist on the site - teacher and guru of the bass!!

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='927238' date='Aug 17 2010, 09:45 AM']Aww what? If my sister had known you could speak german she might have been more inclined to come in and see you that time with us lot lolz.[/quote]
A combination of what I remember from school and the odd bit of translation software goes a long way. Wish I'd paid more attention in German lessons now. :)

[quote name='Shonks' post='927266' date='Aug 17 2010, 10:07 AM']He spiritually uplifted us all,whether he was serious or just a joke, it was all very positive!
long live the best zlappist on the site - teacher and guru of the bass!![/quote]
Applause due... and we bow down to [s]you[/s] Marcus. Zlapp boing und aufwiedersehen.