Why become a member? ×

i am the best buss gitar zlapper ever

Marcus Müller

[quote name='Marcus Müller' post='925955' date='Aug 15 2010, 10:51 PM']hello eveyone - i know everythings for play bus gitar - i can offa lotz off smarty advice to help you able to play liek me!!
dont be timid! please for you to ask![/quote]

If I was you I would remove the "i liek to zlap my buss gitarr a lot,
I liek to zlap my GF alot too" from your profile before some of the girls on the forum kick your @ss

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='926022' date='Aug 16 2010, 12:25 AM']Er, very good of you!? Welcome to Basschat. Amusing name by the way[/quote]tis ma farking narm - ....more respect if it is buss you want to learn!!
your is narm iz de stupid one - you play buss made from taco - not sounding zeer gut issit?

[quote name='Sonic_Groove' post='926042' date='Aug 16 2010, 12:59 AM']If I was you I would remove the "i liek to zlap my buss gitarr a lot,
I liek to zlap my GF alot too" from your profile before some of the girls on the forum kick your @ss[/quote]
not shure vot u meen. why zlappin ma GF have anyfing to to wiv ze girl whoos play de buss here??
Im shure dem zeer gutt at zlappin too.
Girls can zlap as vell as de boys, zo I wuldnt be sexist bussist if ah wus yu!!
u shud litzen to Jeff Beck's bussist - she's zeer gut - probaly plays betten than all yu stupiz gitz here!

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='926338' date='Aug 16 2010, 12:20 PM']Guten Morgen Marcus.
Wie gehts? Ich möchte daß du meine Muscle Suit und Unterseeboot abwehr Kanone holen. Und die Ziege und schwartzen bustenhalte. Danke.[/quote]
hello - zanks for ze interanzts
but i huf no need for bra or mucles sootz.
dis iz only ma avitar - i not reely look dis way - i is moor handsome dan diz.
not into gun or enyfing that can hurt peoples.
only am a buss player.
As i told efryone earlier - i am ze best playist here!!
danke veer much!!

Edited by Marcus Müller

[quote name='paul h' post='926503' date='Aug 16 2010, 02:39 PM']BBC????? Bass Ferret?[/quote]
BBC was my guess, based on the deliberately provocative GF slapping comment and the fact that he must have worked his way through the sheep of New Zealand by now!

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Truckstop' post='926376' date='Aug 16 2010, 12:50 PM']Ha Ha Ha

"....and your mother smells of elderberries!"[/quote]
diz is mostly spooky - she duz smell od elderberris - I hope you is not ma papa?

peese and luv to all!!

keep practisink yur buss tecknike - i fink you all need to!

[quote name='Clarky' post='926511' date='Aug 16 2010, 02:45 PM']BBC was my guess, based on the deliberately provocative GF slapping comment and the fact that he must have worked his way through the sheep of New Zealand by now![/quote]
i not fark sheep, fankyou veer much.
I is de hottest bussist here - yu is prbablee yelous.
but no need to be.
happy, I am to share all my buss nolidge for you all.
yu - tiz possibal to be asz gut ass me wiv hart verk.

is troo thow, haf verked for de BBC much in de past, ven day yussed to pay yooniun seshunn raitz.
alas - not worf getting from out zee bed now for dem.

Welcome to the forum :)

I like your style, Herr Muller (please excuse the missing umlaut). Berlin, eh? That brings back some memories.

Late in 1970, I flew to Berlin to drop off some cash for my old Red Army Faction pals Andreas Baader and Ulrike Meinhof. At that meeting, they were accompanied by a fidgety, rather nervous girl named Gudrun 'Nitro' Muller, who was their principal bomb-maker.

Notwithstanding a violent twitch, Fraulein Muller was blessed with remarkably pneumatic attributes and pleasing, cupid's bow lips. Scenting interest, I turned on the old Del Var charm and matters took their course, as they will. Next morning, we parted tearfully at Tempelhof and I never saw her again

By amusing coincidence, my operational cover name was 'Markus'.

Enjoy your time here and welcome to the BC family.

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='926533' date='Aug 16 2010, 03:04 PM']Welcome to the forum :)

I like your style, Herr Muller (please excuse the missing umlaut). Berlin, eh? That brings back some memories.

Late in 1970, I flew to Berlin to drop off some cash for my old Red Army Faction pals Andreas Baader and Ulrike Meinhof. At that meeting, they were accompanied by a fidgety, rather nervous girl named Gudrun 'Nitro' Muller, who was their principal bomb-maker.

Notwithstanding a violent twitch, Fraulein Muller was blessed with remarkably pneumatic attributes and pleasing, cupid's bow lips. Scenting interest, I turned on the old Del Var charm and matters took their course, as they will. Next morning, we parted tearfully at Tempelhof and I never saw her again

By strange coincidence, my operational cover name was 'Markus'.

Enjoy your time here and welcome to the BC family.[/quote]

zer interazant,

you all so kynd in velcomin me at yur site!!
but yu shud fank me tu, cos huvvin such a gut buss gitarist on yur site must be gut fur yoo all...no??
i fink yezz!!
peese unt happinezz fur yoo all unt god bless!

By the accent :) Markus you don't sound typically West German are you an 'Ostie'? If so you must have lots of tales to tell of the Stasi and long journeys couped up in the boot of Trabants being smuggled over the Austrian border yes? Or of the large queues to buy groceries? How things have changed in Germany since those times. Over here we just queue to register as unemployed, so don't get the benefit of even a stale piece of Dunkelbrot. How things have changed over here. Since those times.

What type of bass do you play? I bet you are constantly nipping down to Thomann to try new gear out!

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='926579' date='Aug 16 2010, 03:40 PM']By the accent :) Markus you don't sound typically West German are you an 'Ostie'? If so you must have lots of tales to tell of the Stasi and long journeys couped up in the boot of Trabants being smuggled over the Austrian border yes? Or of the large queues to buy groceries? How things have changed in Germany since those times. Over here we just queue to register as unemployed, so don't get the benefit of even a stale piece of Dunkelbrot. How things have changed over here. Since those times.

What type of bass do you play? I bet you are constantly nipping down to Thomann to try new gear out![/quote]
dont vorry bowt pollytix.
play de muzak wid yur bass isolatze yu from all dat.
be creative wiv de love, and play gut,
if be bitter, yu play schitt.

i huv top bass made myelf. based on de Fender Jazzz. it tiz de diffinteev buss, all de ovver busses
is jusr diztracshun and excuzes not fur playin gud.
Fender bass , hit nail on hed... all de rest is crapp.

Thomann is rip off schopp.

god bless

Edited by Marcus Müller