Why become a member? ×

anyone uses a wireless transmitter with their basses?

I got a samson aswell, they are alright for the money, but I always feel like my tone isn't as good when I use it!!

And the other day the antenna broke off (Not a clue were to get a new one so may just improv one) but it still works, goes to show the build quality though!! lol

My friend has one of the ashdown ones and they sound great, not sure what the price tag is on it though!! Im just gonna stick to my leads I think! lol

[quote name='JimBobTTD' post='851357' date='May 29 2010, 06:58 PM']I use the Line 6 Relay G30. Excellent.[/quote]

I've just bought the Line 6 Relay G50 and used it for the first time in anger on Friday night. Great sound, no noticable tonal difference and the cable simulator really works. Well happy!

[quote name='JPJ' post='853130' date='May 31 2010, 11:52 PM']Great sound, no noticable tonal difference and the cable simulator really works.[/quote]

Is it some sort of laser field that trips you up when you step on it? :)

Funny this thread should crop up actually - I've been eyeing up the Stageclix Wireless system just tonight and really tempted to take a punt in the near future! Anyone have any experience of one?

[quote name='acidbass' post='854144' date='Jun 1 2010, 09:20 PM']Is it some sort of laser field that trips you up when you step on it? :)

Funny this thread should crop up actually - I've been eyeing up the Stageclix Wireless system just tonight and really tempted to take a punt in the near future! Anyone have any experience of one?[/quote]
I have been using the Stageclix for the last few months and its the best system I have ever used. I Previously had a Samson Airline ( very good for the money ) and an Audio Technica ( Crap )

Will.