Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT BRIGHT BOX

the someone

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Merton' post='827773' date='May 4 2010, 07:11 PM']Not getting any response from you by PM or email, did you ever send this or has my money disappeared into a black hole?[/quote]

:rolleyes: :) :lol:

It could be that there's a nice easy explanation to all of this, but the longer I go without any form of response or Bright Box, the less likely I find this.

Graham, if you're reading this, you have until 9am tomorrow morning to get me an answer before I go to whatever relevant authorities I can. Doubt they'll do anything but I've got to try.

[quote name='Merton' post='828339' date='May 5 2010, 12:32 PM']It could be that there's a nice easy explanation to all of this, but the longer I go without any form of response or Bright Box, the less likely I find this.

Graham, if you're reading this, you have until 9am tomorrow morning to get me an answer before I go to whatever relevant authorities I can. Doubt they'll do anything but I've got to try.[/quote]

Lee-man is classed as a friend on his profile. Maybe it would be worth contacting him??

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='828374' date='May 5 2010, 01:00 PM']Lee-man is classed as a friend on his profile. Maybe it would be worth contacting him??[/quote]
Yup, PM'd him :)

I really do hope I have to make a massive grovelling apology to "the someone" (Graham?), I'd much rather lose face and say sorry than lose my money and have everything get silly.

Hello all,

can I clearly state that [u][b]I AM NOT 'FRIENDS'[/b][/u] with the_someone. I sold him some gear a few months back, other than that I have no idea who he is!

Sorry to be snappy, but I would like to distance my self from this person as I have not had any thing else to do with him and [u]I am certainly not his friend[/u].

Merton just PM'd you with the contact details I have for him. I hope you get this sorted out asap.

[quote name='Lee-Man' post='828573' date='May 5 2010, 03:58 PM'][u]Mods, please can you tell me why this person has me as a friend and how I can have this removed. Thanks[/u][/quote]

The guy would have just clicked "add friend" on your profile, just go to his profile and click "remove friend"

Lee - don't be hacked. We know you're a good guy and a few of us have bought great gear from you. If anything you're helping here by passing over contact information - and everyone knows that. Don't worry about it. It's all good :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='828586' date='May 5 2010, 04:12 PM']The guy would have just clicked "add friend" on your profile, just go to his profile and click "remove friend"[/quote]

Sorry I can't see that option? Just add friend??

[quote name='Musicman20' post='829546' date='May 6 2010, 01:02 PM']Has the basschatter ignored you completely? How odd...[/quote]
Absoultely 100% lack of reply to anything since last week (Apr 28th). I've asked nicely for further details of where my Bright Box (if it exists) is, and now I've resorted to being quite rude to him.

As I've said before, I'd like to think there is some terrible misunderstanding somewhere and this will all pan out OK, and if that's the case I'll have a lot of humble pie to eat which I will gladly do as I'll have the Bright Box. However it seems that won't happen.

When I first joined this site I was quite surprised that some members would only deal with sellers/buyers that had a significant amount of positive feedback. I thought that it was rather discriminatory.

I now see exactly what they meant! :)