Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT BRIGHT BOX

the someone

[quote name='tuss' post='829616' date='May 6 2010, 02:09 PM']I bought a Boss LS-2 pedal off this guy last month, and although communication was poor and it did take awhile to arrive, I got it eventually. Good luck with your purchase.[/quote]

That sounds positive! Light at the end of the tunnel perhaps...

[quote name='tuss' post='829616' date='May 6 2010, 02:09 PM']I bought a Boss LS-2 pedal off this guy last month, and although communication was poor and it did take awhile to arrive, I got it eventually. Good luck with your purchase.[/quote]

[quote name='Conan' post='829624' date='May 6 2010, 02:22 PM']That sounds positive! Light at the end of the tunnel perhaps...[/quote]

Oooooh, indeed a potentially good thing. We'll see. Let's hope I will be eating humble pie before too long.

[quote name='Toasted' post='828587' date='May 5 2010, 04:13 PM']Lee - don't be hacked. We know you're a good guy and a few of us have bought great gear from you. If anything you're helping here by passing over contact information - and everyone knows that. Don't worry about it. It's all good :)[/quote]

[quote name='Merton' post='828635' date='May 5 2010, 04:44 PM']Lee, to add to what Toasted said, no-one's blaming anything on you and thank you so much for your help. I will get this sorted somehow, for me and soysuperbien![/quote]

Cheers guys, means allot. Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

I may well have been far too hasty in getting antsy about this but I am still yet to receive any communication to tell me what's going on. Public apology to Graham for yesterday's email, it was hasty and uncalled for as I still don't know what's going on, however I really would like an update. It's ot unreasonable to ask for some communication when I've spent two weeks waiting for an item I have paid for immediately up front, is it?

He seems to log into BC fairly regularly, so how can he not receive you mails?.......I have dealt with you before Martin and you are a top guy to deal with. The trust between members on this site is one of the best things about this about BC.

To have someone ignore you whilst still accessing the site seems to be wrong, and people like the_someone should be avoided like the plague. :)

Good luck with getting somewhere with this guy. I hope this does not devalue the trust you put into other members. :rolleyes:

OK everyone, I owe Graham an apology. Last Thursday he PM'd me to say he had indeed dispatched the Bright Box by Parcel Force three weeks ago and he'd contact them to find out what was what, if not he'd sort a complete refund.

True to his word, today I have indeed received a full refund as it appears Parcelfarce have f**ked up but Graham can't find the receipt.

Thanks to Graham for sorting this and sorry again for making this a bit of a rant thread :)