Why become a member? ×

New Band!!

BIG.J

Well,

Having done my bit at an audition last night, I am now Selfish*Lovers new Bass Player. I am still playing bass in our Genesis Tribute Band but needed something to keep me occupied between our average 2 gigs a month.

They are an originals band from Warrington and seem to be doing very well if you google them.. They are more of a POP / INDIE influenced band so it's a change for myself other than heading in the direction of another covers band.

A Big thanks to Basschatter = Funkgod for borrowing me his SWR head as I sold my head a few days ago.

Feel free to have a listen.

[url="http://www.selfishloversband.co.uk"]http://www.selfishloversband.co.uk[/url]

Cheers

J. :)

Edited by BIG.J

[quote name='butlerk02' post='799624' date='Apr 8 2010, 11:14 AM']Well done J.

I'm friends with Vicky, the backing vocalist in the band.

I'll probably see you in Aprils Bar at some point.

Cheers

Keith[/quote]

Nice one Keith..

Thanks fella's :)

Thanks for all your Replies & Comments, I Just need to concentrate on their new tracks now.. It's pretty busy work between Kids, Home, Work, Tribute Band & new Material. Will be worth it in the end i am sure. Must thank my wife as she isn't realy into my music / performing at all but she does like the Selfish*Lovers tracks.

So a Big thanks to her for putting up with me and my time tables..Lol

Cheers :)

[quote name='BIG.J' post='800863' date='Apr 9 2010, 02:05 PM']Thanks for all your Replies & Comments, I Just need to concentrate on their new tracks now.. It's pretty busy work between Kids, Home, Work, Tribute Band & new Material. Will be worth it in the end i am sure. Must thank my wife as she isn't realy into my music / performing at all but she does like the Selfish*Lovers tracks.

So a Big thanks to her for putting up with me and my time tables..Lol

Cheers :rolleyes:[/quote]
Did you get the gig? or win an oscar?
ohh.... sorry just a joke!! :)