Why become a member? ×

Geddy Lee Jazz

rob_89

hello everyone.

Ive had the Geddy Lee for about 5 month from brand new, its not been gigged, jus home use and is in mint condition.
I paid £750 for it not so long ago so obviously dont want to lose a great deal on it. i just dont get on with it to be fair, theres absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Im thinkin of going for a Musicman, so maybe if anyones interested in a trade or somethin, then drop me a line. cheers all! :)

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='86253' date='Nov 9 2007, 09:16 PM']does anyone on here have any idea how much these are worth secondhand?????

coz im interested!!

:)[/quote]

I've been the proud owner of one of these for the last two and a half years and mine's priceless.

Edited by Rickster

[quote name='rob_89' post='86189' date='Nov 9 2007, 07:49 PM']hello everyone.

Ive had the Geddy Lee for about 5 month from brand new, its not been gigged, jus home use and is in mint condition.
I paid £750 for it not so long ago so obviously dont want to lose a great deal on it. i just dont get on with it to be fair, theres absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Im thinkin of going for a Musicman, so maybe if anyones interested in a trade or somethin, then drop me a line. cheers all! :)[/quote]
Where are you located? Any pics would be nice as well.

Cheers,

• 2 years later...

[quote name='Geddys nose' post='86397' date='Nov 10 2007, 09:35 AM']Yea the greatest value Jazz out there easily I'll never sell mine. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Amen to that!

**edit, just seen how old this is :)

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='bigd1' post='726098' date='Jan 27 2010, 10:07 AM']Rob_89 please read the rules when posting items for sale. You must include a price if you are offering this bass for sale.

Ta very glad Dale[/quote]

Read the thread!