Why become a member? ×

Heavy Metal Britannia BBC4 21.00 Fri 5th March

OldGit

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='765512' date='Mar 5 2010, 07:20 PM']Managed to miss last nights Flight 666 :)[/quote]

It was excellent - I really enjoyed it, so much so that I might well buy the DVD.

Good old Burke - he lives just up the road from the house where I grew up.

[quote name='OldGit' post='765355' date='Mar 5 2010, 04:33 PM']On telly tonight..
BBC 4 9pm and early Sat morning ...

Local heroes Budgie and Burke Shelly feature (the "singer", according to the local press.. der and what's that gert huge precision shaped thing he's wearing??)[/quote]

Hey! Cheers Si'! I've just tuned in!

[quote name='discreet' post='765709' date='Mar 5 2010, 11:13 PM']+1 Liked it, but was distracted by guitarist's boots.[/quote]

Weren't they great :)

Not a big fan of the era, but excellent programmes, I was glued to the screen (not literally of course that would be painful and impractical).

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='765714' date='Mar 5 2010, 11:28 PM']Is it terribly wrong to confess that I [i]so[/i] would have 'done' a young Ozzy? :)[/quote]
:lol:

I think that was probably best kept to yourself. It's not too late there aren't many on the forum you could delete the post and no one would be the wiser. :lol: :rolleyes:

EDIT: Too late.

Edited by Marvin

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='765723' date='Mar 5 2010, 11:49 PM']I have no shame! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

[b]Actually, Bruce Dickinson is looking rather hot these days :brow:[/b][/quote]

Isn't he though, what a dish he is with that short hair. :)

[quote name='Marvin' post='765739' date='Mar 6 2010, 12:08 AM']It's alright he's gone.[/quote]

Heh, heh. I refer you to the Urban Dictionary:

Boff: A specific type of sexual intercourse having all of the following qualifications:

1) It is super high speed;
2) At least one of the participants does not know the other's name;
3) The male's trousers are not completely removed.

Edited by discreet