Why become a member? ×

take care

maddude16

[quote name='TRadford' post='746336' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:21 PM']If anyone lives in Gravesend, you may see him around. Punch him for me..

WHOIS is a wonderfull tool.[/quote]

I know a lot of people and promoters in Gravesend, I'll have a word round.

Not a violent threat but I may be able to prevent gigs for him in that area.

You only have to google his user names. You can find out he is in trouble with a mobile company and seems to owe them noney. He drives a Swift.....
Anyhow.
Well done Hamster. Well done the team. I have seen so much dishonest behaviour, it makes me suspicious to start with, no matter what is being asked.

RESPECT, however, to those who did jump feet first donating.

Edited by jmsjabb

[quote name='Linus27' post='746329' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:17 PM']Yep, also feel a bit of a mug but hay ho, we are all helpful souls here and never thought something like this could happen here, especially as something as sick and low as claiming a suicide. I really wonder what was going through his head to make him want to pull such a sick stunt. Baffles me.

Congrats to the mods, admin team and anyone else involved. Sterling job and yes, this forum really is the best I know thanks to you guys.[/quote]

+1.

Although a little sad that all the intrigue is now over :)

That said, he's either a conniving git or needs help, who knows.

[quote name='The Burpster' post='746333' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:19 PM']I already do - My partner says I look a twat, but then I used to enjoy tucking my jumper into my jeans......

:rolleyes:[/quote]

100% the same, minus i don't have a partner, so i'm just sad :)

We should form a club or super hero band man,

and +1 To those who donated straight away!

"Amazing work, Inspector Hamster! How did you solve the mystery?" cried Captain Bexhill.

Hamster lit his pipe and settled back in the high-winged leather armchair. A quiet smile crossed his face.

"My dear Bexhill, it was obvious to the very meanest intelligence from the start of this sordid affair. I immediately knew it was one person masquerading as two separate individuals from the clues sprinkled liberally in my path".

Hamster leaned forward, jabbing his pipe at Bexhill to emphasise each point

"First - [i]no-one ever saw them both in the room at the same time[/i]. Secondly - [i]both Jimmy and Maddude were left-handed [/i]- I call your attention to the incident with the butter dish. Yet the postings were obviously the work of [i]a right handed man[/i]. It confirmed that both personas - jimmy [i]and[/i] maddude - were false. It was clearly the work of a third party".

Hamster paused to savour his Battenberg cake. Brushing the crumbs from his moustache, he resumed his exposition.

"Finally we come to the acrostic concealed in Maddude's RIP post. That was the clincher. Why not read it for yourself."

Bexhill furrowed his brow in concentration, his lips moving as he deciphered the simple code. Reaching the end, he sat back in his chair, a look of horror in his eyes.

"But! But!" he sputtered.

"Exactly so" rejoindered Hamster, ringing the bell for tea.

[i]And this is what Captain Bexhill read:[/i]

[quote][font="Courier New"]" i AM vIctoR wOotEn. yOu LOseRs. dAmN yOu all to hEll"[/font][/quote]

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='746362' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:38 PM']"Amazing work, Inspector Hamster! How did you solve the mystery?" cried Captain Bexhill.

Hamster lit his pipe and settled back in the high-winged leather armchair. A quiet smile crossed his face.

"My dear Bexhill, it was obvious to the very meanest intelligence from the start of this sordid affair. I immediately knew it was one person masquerading as two separate individuals from the clues sprinkled liberally in my path".

"First - [i]no-one ever saw them both in the room at the same time[/i]. Secondly - [i]both Jimmy and Maddude were left-handed [/i]- I call your attention to the incident with the butter dish. Yet the postings were obviously the work of [i]a right handed man[/i]. A clever but futile distraction. Finally we come to the acrostic concealed in Maddude's RIP post. That was the clincher. Why not read it for yourself."

Bexhill furrowed his brow in concentration, his lips moving as he deciphered the simple code. Reaching the end, he sat back in his chair, a look of horror in his eyes.

*[/quote]

:)

On a serious note, if you recall the original posting, I thought it was unbelievably OTT, hence my response. I immediately regretted my posting and felt a bit awful, even though it wasn't meant in bad taste. I even PM'd Ped to apologise. It's just my sense of humour.

When I read of the 'suicide' I felt really bad.

Thank God it was a scam. But I'll keep my mouth shut in future.

Edited by Pete Academy

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='746354' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:32 PM']and +1 To those who donated straight away![/quote]

I couldnt agree more. It always amazes me the sense of community on here, I know sometimes crossed words are exchanged but I guess a lot of the time its because the written language can be on the whole expressionless, even with emoticons. In person pretty much everyone on here would get on!

In my day to day experiences what has happened here isnt that big a deal and due to the vigilance of a couple of my mod colleagues was addressed quickly and effeciently.

It does sadden me tho' that there are still individuals that would take advantage of others good will, and prey upon others emotions.

Oh well, at least that one less parasite that we have to entertain....!

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='746362' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:38 PM']"Amazing work, Inspector Hamster! How did you solve the mystery?" cried Captain Bexhill.

"First - [i]no-one ever saw them both in the room at the same time[/i]. Secondly - [i]both Jimmy and Maddude were left-handed [/i]- I call your attention to the incident with the butter dish. Yet the postings were obviously the work of [i]a right handed man[/i]. A clever but futile distraction. Finally we come to the acrostic concealed in Maddude's RIP post. That was the clincher. Why not read it for yourself."

*[/quote]

:) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='sweeneyjimbob' post='746378' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:45 PM']i hope for his sake he never hasto go through what he claimed for real, as its not an easy thing to deal with, which others on here may know and agree.[/quote]

Amen to that. The guy is sick in the head.