Why become a member? ×

take care

maddude16

[quote name='Hamster' post='746285' date='Feb 15 2010, 06:56 PM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77517"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77517[/url][/quote]

The admins and mods take a lot of stick around here -

Time to say "Good call and wise addition to the T&Cs guys"

Crazy.. Why would he go to all that trouble? He was having conversations with himself, gave himself feedback, even had transactions with other people on here through both accounts. I noticed yesterday Maddude had also asked for donations of gear for a "charity" He was involved in. I wonder if anyone got fleeced that way.

Thankgod the mods spotted it an sorted it before it got too far. Im a member of several large forums, and without doubt this place has the best and most active moderators and admin. Top job guys!

[quote name='TRadford' post='746300' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:05 PM']Crazy.. Why would he go to all that trouble? He was having conversations with himself, gave himself feedback, even had transactions with other people on here through both accounts. I noticed yesterday Maddude had also asked for donations of gear for a "charity" He was involved in. I wonder if anyone got fleeced that way.

Thankgod the mods spotted it an sorted it before it got too far. Im a member of several large forums, and without doubt this place has the best and most active moderators and admin. Top job guys![/quote]

+99999999999

Not only Active, and dedicated but a full Super hero team of top guys! :)

Being A Mod sounds like Tough work, i've always wanted to be one but there is more to them than all this!

See Admin/Moderators and Super Heros are almost the same thing

Yep, also feel a bit of a mug but hay ho, we are all helpful souls here and never thought something like this could happen here, especially as something as sick and low as claiming a suicide. I really wonder what was going through his head to make him want to pull such a sick stunt. Baffles me.

Congrats to the mods, admin team and anyone else involved. Sterling job and yes, this forum really is the best I know thanks to you guys.