Why become a member? ×

Bergantino rigs

Plux_the_Duck

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='703511' date='Jan 6 2010, 09:38 PM']I wouldn't mind a go of a couple of HT115s or an NV, though. I'm totally sold on Bergs...[/quote]

Yeah I know what you mean about the HT115, Plux's is such a great sounding cab!

Lucky git :)

I did have a Berg HT115 (sold it to Birdy/Flanker - I forget which!) but I never used it. In fact, I hadn't even unpacked it from the box it shipped in.

I have old pics of my single IP112 at home, but I don't have any proper pics of my full IP stack...

I must rectify this!

[quote name='mcgraham' post='704207' date='Jan 7 2010, 02:18 PM']I did have a Berg HT115 (sold it to Birdy/Flanker - I forget which!) but I never used it. In fact, I hadn't even unpacked it from the box it shipped in.

I have old pics of my single IP112 at home, but I don't have any proper pics of my full IP stack...

I must rectify this![/quote]

Yup, thats now Plux's one :)

How cool is that!

[quote name='Flanker' post='703802' date='Jan 7 2010, 08:33 AM']I've wanted one for ages but have always shied away from the weight.
Yes it's big and heavy but the tone is awesome! The castors really make a big difference.

[/quote]

[quote name='obbm' post='703813' date='Jan 7 2010, 08:54 AM']This NV610 was mine for a while. Amazing sound .....

..... but the size and weight proved too much.[/quote]

These two win on looks.

If I had room I would have both. I dont have a car big enough for either :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='704823' date='Jan 7 2010, 09:34 PM']These two win on looks.

If I had room I would have both. I dont have a car big enough for either :)[/quote]

If you say so :rolleyes:

I've seen the NV series next to the AE series and for me the AE has it on looks as well.

My photography skills are, limited, at best, so dont try and compare anything from the photos I've taken :lol:

[quote name='51m0n' post='704872' date='Jan 7 2010, 10:13 PM']If you say so :)

I've seen the NV series next to the AE series and for me the AE has it on looks as well.

My photography skills are, limited, at best, so dont try and compare anything from the photos I've taken :rolleyes:[/quote]

Ah, I agree the AE spray finish is great, very professional...but the NV610 with the Orange looks stunning...what a brilliant combination.

The Matamp also looks great!

I love micro amps and small cabs, but they just dont look as visually stunning as a proper tube amp with a good cabinet. I am also a little bit weird as I just never liked racked gear, but I can see why people do use them.

Edited by Musicman20