Why become a member? ×

Thanks

V4lve

[quote name='gafbass02' post='592590' date='Sep 8 2009, 12:31 AM']funny you should say that. According to our keyboard players Dad I look like meatloaf!![/quote]

Whereas after a couple of weeks of too much food and beer on holiday I look and feel like a meatloaf! :)

[quote name='V4lve' post='592474' date='Sep 7 2009, 09:48 PM']Just wanted to say thanks for such a great forum. In the few months I have been around I have been really impressed with how quick and helpful Basschatters are. You are a great bunch.[/quote]

It's only because a lot of the members are very short sighted and think you're female.

I dunno where I'd be without this forum either. Over the years, it has provided me with a wealth of information, problem solving, recommendations on new products to test/buy (which has proven expensive!), and it's by-and-large filled a great bunch of helpful, friendly people.

Hear hear!

[quote name='deaver' post='592500' date='Sep 7 2009, 10:13 PM']Why thank you, though I'm rarely any help to anyone. I'll be in your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks time, I'll be no use to you then either - unless the sight of middle aged drunks amuses you.[/quote]

Check out the Raven. They do great pies!