Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

I bought a wounderful RB5 from Nik.
In my time of contact with him, i had the possibility to get an idea of how nice this guy must be.
Nik is very polite and kind, did a great job with the shipping of the bass and even through some stormy winds, he is the kind of person you would like to deal with

Thanks again for all Nik!

[quote name='73Jazz' post='583511' date='Aug 28 2009, 01:19 PM']I bought a wounderful RB5 from Nik.
In my time of contact with him, i had the possibility to get an idea of how nice this guy must be.
Nik is very polite and kind, did a great job with the shipping of the bass and even through some stormy winds, he is the kind of person you would like to deal with

Thanks again for all Nik![/quote]
Thanks Maurice!!

The feeling is mutual.. it was a pleasure dealing with you and I'm very glad you are happy with the bass!

Nik

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Nik - just wanted to thank you for making the goodbye to my Fender Jazz 5 as easy as it could have been!

Pleasure to deal with you and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone dealing with you.

Great communications, handy player and a damn nice guy all round!

Thanks again Nik!

Gary Williams

[quote name='Gary Williams' post='639231' date='Oct 28 2009, 04:55 PM']Hey Nik - just wanted to thank you for making the goodbye to my Fender Jazz 5 as easy as it could have been!

Pleasure to deal with you and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone dealing with you.

Great communications, handy player and a damn nice guy all round!

Thanks again Nik!

Gary Williams[/quote]
Thanks Gary! The feeling's mutual...

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently dealt with Nik for his Kay bass.

Sadly, despite good packing on his behalf, the couriers managed to damage it resulting in a hefty bill for its repair. Nik has been superb in arranging a claim under the insurance and although we're still awaiting the outcome, I can't fault him at all and am so glad I bought the bass from someone so honest, helpful and friendly! His communication throughout has also been excellent.

Deffo recommended and a very positive experience, regardless of the heavy-handed fools responsible for the damage!

Cheers,
James

[quote name='Moos3h' post='649020' date='Nov 8 2009, 07:21 PM']I have recently dealt with Nik for his Kay bass.

Sadly, despite good packing on his behalf, the couriers managed to damage it resulting in a hefty bill for its repair. Nik has been superb in arranging a claim under the insurance and although we're still awaiting the outcome, I can't fault him at all and am so glad I bought the bass from someone so honest, helpful and friendly! His communication throughout has also been excellent.

Deffo recommended and a very positive experience, regardless of the heavy-handed fools responsible for the damage!

Cheers,
James[/quote]
Thanks James!

The feeling is mutual, as it's always a pleasure dealing with the brilliant people on here like your good self.. In stark contrast however, to the idiots in courier companies like Interparcel who for some reason can't understand when it says 'FRAGILE' on a parcel! :)

Had the pleasure of meeting Nik in his home town, he's a really great guy with plenty of music and bass playing experience, and some good stories to tell too!
Had a spot on afternoon of chatting all things music and not, and playing some great basses that Nik has the good fortune of owning... and I could not be happier with the swap that we did. I think I have found my life partner in a bass! Anyways, it was more than worth the journey, and I can't thank you enough Nik... You're definitely a guy that's got it right in terms of music, bass playing and philosophy!
Cheers, keep on doing what you do!
Al

My first experience here and it couldn't have been better.

Nik is obviously a top fella who cares about any buying / selling he does.

GK amp i've received was packaged very well and promptly delivered. Any questions were answered promptly and in a friendly and helpful manned.

Couldn't ask for more really. Thanks Nik.

Best regards,
Bryan

• 1 month later...

Recently undertook a 250 mile round trip in the snow to meet with Nik and purchase a damn fine Sandberg JJ5.

What can I say that hasnt already been said? Nik is a top guy!! The whole expeirence was made an utter pleasure by his warm hospitality and friendly nature. The weeks leading up to the sale, Nik was in constant contact with fully informative emails, information and advice and on the day itself he went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the purchase.

Nik is someone I would definately do another 250 miles for if he was to sell his Wal :)

Some earlier in the thread described Nik as one of the 'good guys' I cant echo this sentiment enough.

Certainly a man to do business with.

[quote name='uzzell' post='691431' date='Dec 22 2009, 12:45 PM']Recently undertook a 250 mile round trip in the snow to meet with Nik and purchase a damn fine Sandberg JJ5.

What can I say that hasnt already been said? Nik is a top guy!! The whole expeirence was made an utter pleasure by his warm hospitality and friendly nature. The weeks leading up to the sale, Nik was in constant contact with fully informative emails, information and advice and on the day itself he went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the purchase.

Nik is someone I would definately do another 250 miles for if he was to sell his Wal :)

Some earlier in the thread described Nik as one of the 'good guys' I cant echo this sentiment enough.

Certainly a man to do business with.[/quote]
Thanks Chris - the feeling is mutual!

having said that, no amount a flattery is going to get me to part with the Wal.. :rolleyes:

Have a good Xmas mate!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='gillento' post='749322' date='Feb 18 2010, 09:40 AM']I'd like to recommend silverfoxnik to the community as well.

He bought my Hughes&Kettner BassMaster (BATT).

He is very friendly to deal with and paid almost immediately.

Thanks Nik![/quote]
Thanks Gilles!

Am looking forward to receiving the H&K Batt and to leaving you some very positive feedback too..

regards

Nik

I asked for some advice on setting up an event. Nik came to the fore and offered info that will be invaluable in the future. What's more, Nik didn't bat an eyelid at the volume and extent of correspondence involved.

Can't see how he could have done any more really. Top man

Cheers

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...