Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Silverfoxnik

P-T-P

It seems Nik is well into the fiver market, he just took my Yamaha TRB5P off me for a stuffed envelope of cash after driving for miles to meet me, we had a nice chat over a coffee in a service station and got some strange looks as he busked away in the back of my car. Top chap and always a pleasure to meet him :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I recently bought a Tech Soundsystems TVM350 from Nik, Fantastic communications throughout - he wasn’t content until I'd fired the thing up and made sure I was happy with it ( I am very happy, it sounds wonderful)[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What a true gent - thanks Nik[/font][/size]

Edited by FranticAct

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a Thunderfunk TFB550 from Nik. It arrived in a very solid aluminium case inside a well padded cardboard box - very well packed.

The first thing I noticed was that the fan switch was broken. Anyway, I just thought I' d fix that myself. I took the amp to rehearsal that night but a few seconds after switching it on and playing a few notes I smelled burning and switched it off immediately.

When I contacted Nik he was very understanding and offered a refund right away or to pay for having the amp repaired. I decided that I really wanted the amp so found a highly recommended amp technician who repaired the amp at reasonable cost, giving the amp high praise for quality and build. He reckoned the courier had dropped the amp roughly as all the problems were caused by impact.

Throughout all this Nik was more than helpful, even calling me to have a chat that naturally ended up with us chatting about bass playing and bass gear in general. :)

Anyway, Nik paid for the repairs and even added a bit extra for a mains cable which was totally unnecessary but speaks volumes about Nik's integrity.

So thanks Nik for a smooth transaction and for removing all the stress from a potentially very stressful situation.

Deal with Nik with 100% confidence folks.

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Sold my bass today to Nik, what a great guy he is! Had many phone conversations prior to meeting him today, and gave me really sound, honest and clever advice. I met with him today (he was in a nice suit, me in a scruffy parka - think back to the film [i]Quadrophenia[/i]) and had a good chat with him. A very polite host, bought me a drink and we had a good chat not just about the bass but about our lives. He also insisted he paid me at the time when I was happy to wait, which was very kind.

His integrity is second to none, he's one of the few top blokes out there and was a pleasure to deal with, but more of a pleasure to meet! I'd recommend dealing with Nik without hesitation.

Cheers for the drink too Nik!

• 1 month later...