Why become a member? ×

SOLD

I love this head, I have not owned a better amp (including the likes of Mesa Boogie, SWR etc), but I sold my cab, was going to keep this to take to shows where I could use someone elses, and only take my combo when needed, but I want to get some savings up again (and try not to waste them on basses/cars this time!), I am more in 2 minds about selling this then anything before (and I've sold a lot of stuff).

It's in good shape, never ever had any sort of technical issue with it, it's been 100% at practice and shows.

I have the original box, can ship in that if needed (your choice of courier and insurance).

Collection/trial in Peterborough is fine too, and if you collect you can have the neoprene laptop bag I always kept it in (don't think it will fit in the box if shipped).

£575 (seem to be £799 new everywhere), plus shipping if needed.

[url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=1&vedi=82"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...t=1&vedi=82[/url]

[b]100% NO TRADES[/b]

Edited by thedontcarebear

Aww shucks, and I just bought the cab off you :rolleyes:

Well, was really impressed with the tone I got out of the Markbass/EBS combination when I tried it last weekend. Can't stretch to the asking, which is a pity, 'cos I'd snap up the F1 in a jiffy. Still, good luck with the sale, hope the Markbass goes to a good home as well.

Cheers dude

All the best, Ian :)

[quote name='tombboy' post='529057' date='Jun 30 2009, 08:35 PM']I'm sure Dood will be noseying around in a while! :)[/quote]

Ha ha! You know me too well! - I *was* looking for a second one to drop in to a tour rack, but my tastes for gear is changing again lol! - Am defintely hanging on to my existing F1 to keep at home, but I am looking in to something a bit different.. again! lol

Thanks.

[quote name='dood' post='529464' date='Jul 1 2009, 11:57 AM']Ha ha! You know me too well! - I *was* looking for a second one to drop in to a tour rack, but my tastes for gear is changing again lol! - Am defintely hanging on to my existing F1 to keep at home, but I am looking in to something a bit different.. again! lol

Thanks.[/quote]

Dood - [u]Several[/u] people have tried to explain to you that nobody makes an amp with a 1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor in it! - :) Best buy another one of these!

[quote name='Hamster' post='529553' date='Jul 1 2009, 01:27 PM']Dood - [u]Several[/u] people have tried to explain to you that nobody makes an amp with a 1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor in it! - :) Best buy another one of these![/quote]

Errrrmmmm.... it seems *everyone* knows me too well! - I would have been so different if Dr Emmett Brown had moved in to the amplification business!

I had an original little mark (yellow), which I've been told sounds like a little mark II, and I'd say they are pretty similar, both very clean and hi-fi sounding, which is what I've found I like after all these years. Someone else might have more experience though, never heard an LMK.

I have an F1 and vouch for it.

Comparing to the LMII I'd say that F1 is quicker responding and with less colouring. So if you don't really like your bass sound flat this amp will only amplify it. I'd go as far as saying that this amp is the one with less colouring in the market. Saying that you can always shape the sound with the EQ.

I love it to bits, and heck you are selling it for a dam good price I'm sure it will sell very soon.

[quote name='obbm' post='537062' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:57 AM']I've been agonising over this all week.

Do I go for it or wait for the Orange Terror Bass. Decisions, decisions.[/quote]

Both! hahahha!

I am awaiting the 1000W Bass Terror...which is apparently still in testing!

[quote name='Musicman20' post='537208' date='Jul 10 2009, 01:28 PM']Both! hahahha!

I am awaiting the 1000W Bass Terror...which is apparently still in testing![/quote]

Don't need 1000W, I've got a UL902C, 1.8Kw. :)

[quote name='obbm' post='537227' date='Jul 10 2009, 01:55 PM']Don't need 1000W, I've got a UL902C, 1.8Kw. :)[/quote]

My agonising is that with the UL-610 I'd never be able to make use of said 1.8KW on the 902!

[quote name='dood' post='537519' date='Jul 10 2009, 09:38 PM']My agonising is that with the UL-610 I'd never be able to make use of said 1.8KW on the 902![/quote]

The answer to that is very simple. Another UL-610, one for each output of the 902.

[quote name='obbm' post='537557' date='Jul 10 2009, 10:05 PM']The answer to that is very simple. Another UL-610, one for each output of the 902.[/quote]

Dave, my friend... you are a bad man!!!! he he he he!!!!

[quote name='dood' post='538059' date='Jul 11 2009, 06:24 PM']Dave, my friend... you are a bad man!!!! he he he he!!!![/quote]

That as may be but the result would be wicked :)