Why become a member? ×

Feedback for goaround

Clarky

• 3 weeks later...

Simon bought another bass off me, this time my as-new 2009 Fender Jazz. Simon is good at staying in contact and pays promptly. I happily recommend him as a completely straightforward guy to do biz with.

Enjoy this bass too Simon!

Edited by Clarky

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Last week I brought Simons classic vibe jazz from him, fantastic guy to deal with, went out of his way to meet me, bass as described with no issues. Fantastic communication and a general nice fella, an absolute pleasure of a first purchase on basschat!!

Thanks again mate

Vince

• 1 month later...

Simon is a great seller - I bought a Yamaha BB614 from him. He sent it to me promptly and extremely well packaged, took the trouble to remove the neck so as to reduce postage cost and maintained great communication throughout. Flawless!

Edited by neepheid

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to echo all of the above, Simon is a fantastic person to deal with and an example of everything that's great about this Forum..

Simon saw a post i made recently looking for a particular type of mic lead.. So (to cut a long story short), he sent me 3 mic leads free of charge in return for me making a donation to Basschat ! And, as if that wasn't enough already, he paid the postage on the parcel, even though I offered to pay it..

Simon I can't thank you enough and I will make that donation to BC later tonight..

Highly, highly recommended to one and all and I hope I can return the favour sometime.. :)

Nik

• 2 months later...

Just bought an Eden Nemesis NA650 off Simon, great communications, friendly chap and agreed postage to Devon - brilliant all round.

Big thumbs up for a great amp too - used at a reggae jam last night and it performed wonderfully; the Orange terror bass may get a summer rest ;)

Buyers/sellers can deal in confidence. Thanks matey :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...