Why become a member? ×

Affordaboard

stewblack

I can tell you're all agog with excitement to know if this company is legit, and so here's an update.

The pedals have just arrived. 

That's pretty good for a free post response to a weekend order.

More updates when we have them. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

If I had the money to spend right now, though I don't, especially not because I am likely going to pay an additional import fee for having them send to Denmark where I live, I would have bought the Mosky Spring Reverb (I know it doesn't sound all that much like an actual spring reverb, but I really liked what I've heard non the less on the demons I've watched featuring it), and 4 mode RAT and Klon clones (I know their regular Klon clone gets a lot of praises, and won several blind tests against original Klon pedals, and I own their Black Rat rat clone, which I am really happy with, even if it doesn't sound quite like the original it works really well with bass).

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

5 hours ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

If I had the money to spend right now, though I don't, especially not because I am likely going to pay an additional import fee for having them send to Denmark where I live, I would have bought the Mosky Spring Reverb (I know it doesn't sound all that much like an actual spring reverb, but I really liked what I've heard non the less on the demons I've watched featuring it), and 4 mode RAT and Klon clones (I know their regular Klon clone gets a lot of praises, and won several blind tests against original Klon pedals, and I own their Black Rat rat clone, which I am really happy with, even if it doesn't sound quite like the original it works really well with bass).

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003033892489.html

On 07/09/2023 at 06:58, uk_lefty said:

Would love to know your thoughts on the Autowah. I'm looking for one but funds are tighter than a duck's butt right now.

Oh it's very nice. Took no time to dial in what I wanted. Metal chassis, looks and feels well made. 

• Like 1