Why become a member? ×

Bad GAS!

Damnthatlazlo

Step away from the source of GAS - is it online? Move on to the next page and tell yourself you'll revisit it tomorrow. I find that a day or two usually lessens if not removes the temptation of GAS as common sense/logic kicks in. Talk it through with band mates who understand the situation (and who have experienced GAS themselves) and that you know will give you an honest opinion. Could you borrow a similar guitar to try and satisfy the GAS without the 'A'?   

Good luck from a fellow GASer. 😄

Edited by Franticsmurf
  • Like 1

Wait for a few weeks before buying. If you still want it after that, there's a much better chance it'll turn out to be a good purchase. If your GAS has moved its focus elsewhere in the meantime, you'll have saved yourself some money.

• Like 2

Just buy it, try it, find you do or don't like it and decide the route forward from there, I have gassed for a Gretsch White Falcon since I saw Billy Duffy sporting his back in 1986, I still want one today, the pain doesn't go away.....that's it I'm off to buy a Falcon and the scratch that itch, I knew Basschat would help me see sense :laugh1:

• Haha 3