Why become a member? ×

The Angriest Guitar Player In The World

Hobbayne

1 hour ago, nilorius said:

Sorry, but what is - EMO ?

I was pulling your leg again, that's an expression meaning a good natured teasing joke! 

Emo is a rock genre kind of distantly related to Goth in a way, probably best to Google it for examples to listen to (tho I doubt you'd be very keen on it!)  My Chemical Romance would be one example 

2 hours ago, gerryc said:

I have a slight suspicion that it may be fake. I don't think he trashes the guitar he is attempting to play which makes me think the guitar that gets a kicking is a prop

It looks to have a lot of gaffer tape on it, so I suspect it has received some previous abuse

He’s called Treeman. He looks like some kind of Daniel Johnson type. I think in the video he’s trying to play one of his own songs. There are some more videos of him being interviewed or answering questions (possibly written and asked by himself!). I can’t tell if it’s all serious or some kind of Spinal Tap fosters take.

If anyone has ever seen something called American Movie, he seems like that. Some genuinely odd guy who’s movie gold.

P**s = Fosters 😂😂😂

Edited by How1

12 minutes ago, How1 said:

He’s called Treeman. He looks like some kind of Daniel Johnson type. I think in the video he’s trying to play one of his own songs. There are some more videos of him being interviewed or answering questions (possibly written and asked by himself!). I can’t tell if it’s all serious or some kind of Spinal Tap fosters take.

If anyone has ever seen something called American Movie, he seems like that. Some genuinely odd guy who’s movie gold.

P**s = Fosters 😂😂😂

Could be, but anyway - what's this movie goal for him ? To be seen or to be mentioned somewhere ?