Why become a member? ×

Help The Dood keep his 7 string Shuker.

bubinga5

46 minutes ago, bassfan said:

Instagram and tik tok links @Dood  we can share and out links in the vids to the YouTube reviews. 

>>> Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here. <<<

ALL VIDEOS BELOW IN MY PLAYLIST HERE (I update this list)

Bass Gear Magazine:-

https://www.bassgearmag.com/author/dandanveall-com/

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/@BassGearMagazine

@DanVeallBassist on Insta and FaceyB and YouTube.

All of the links in this post: 

You'll also find shortcuts to my socials in the signature on BassChat too and if all that fails, literally google Dan Veall - or have ChatGPT do something cool!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

Started this morning with the Bergantino B-amp review from Youtube shared to my FB page and i'll see how else i can get it out there Dan.

Dave 

Feel free to tag me in any posts, it's absolutely cool - I'd rather be overwhelmed with tagged posts than adverts for whatever the algorithm thinks I should buy next! (Which is never bass gear?? I mean WTF Facebook???) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Dood said:

Feel free to tag me in any posts, it's absolutely cool - I'd rather be overwhelmed with tagged posts than adverts for whatever the algorithm thinks I should buy next! (Which is never bass gear?? I mean WTF Facebook???) 

Are you just Dan Veall or Dan Bassist Veall  on FB ?

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

7 minutes ago, bubinga5 said:

The only thing i can suggest is i set up an account in mine and Dans name through my Natwest account. OR probably a better idea Dan sets up an account we all pay into. ? This may go tits up. Never done it before. 

You might be better off to set something up on buymeacoffee.com or similar: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen any sign of the Shuker up for sale so hopefully things aren't as bad as all that after all! :)

If you're active on socials, he has listed a few things that a little engagement with would be a big help!

On 24/05/2023 at 21:47, Dood said:

>>> Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here. <<<

ALL VIDEOS BELOW IN MY PLAYLIST HERE (I update this list)

Bass Gear Magazine:-

https://www.bassgearmag.com/author/dandanveall-com/

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/@BassGearMagazine

@DanVeallBassist on Insta and FaceyB and YouTube.

All of the links in this post: 

You'll also find shortcuts to my socials in the signature on BassChat too and if all that fails, literally google Dan Veall - or have ChatGPT do something cool!

15 hours ago, Kev said:

Haven't seen any sign of the Shuker up for sale so hopefully things aren't as bad as all that after all! :)

If you're active on socials, he has listed a few things that a little engagement with would be a big help!

Thank you for sharing my links, I really appreciate it. I'll come back with a proper reply soon with regard to positive stats (or lack thereof); yes I've been talked out of selling my 7 string, but it's only moved the problem elsewhere and I am figuring out how to get out of the mire. 

• Like 1

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Shame about the 7 string tho but needs must when things get difficult.

As long as you and the family are fit and healthy everything else is window dressing.

Take care and keep us all posted on how things are going.

We are a caring bunch here at Basschat.

Dave

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 03/07/2023 at 22:30, Kev said:

There’s not been a great deal of activity on any of these links, so, fair enough, I guess there’s less interest than I’d hoped. Don’t worry, it’s all cool and just life. I’m not young/pretty/click bait enough I suppose. It’s likely I’ll let these links go (not that GI mag ever really pushed them anyway) along with my 7 string and a bunch of other stuff over the next few months. Sad to say, I’m just exhausted with everything. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has said such kind words.

• Like 6

@Dood, I truly think that your reviews are amongst the best, if not the best, that's certainly why there's not that much enthusiasm.

Just jump everywhere, scream nonsense while doing these, never focus on the subject and say in the title that what you're reviewing is something you don't have to buy because it sucks with a thumb down and it will work...

So sad to confirm that honesty never paid.

• Like 2

Getting widely noticed amongst the vast oceans of creative people, whether it’s as an artist, musician, writer or film maker… or whatever it is you create, is incredibly difficult. There are tricks in the presentation which can get you on the map, but getting your product to really reach a wider audience is mostly luck, a lot of hard work and a lot of talent. Even then, the chances are mighty slim, no matter how good you are.