Why become a member? ×

Status Energy 5. Now looking to sell. £500 ovno - *SOLD*
£575
SWAFFHAM

leschirons

Will obviously supply more pics if any interest.

Metal detector sorted so now looking to sell.

I've got enough bass guitars for someone who's not in a band so, as I've got into metal detecting and fancy an upgrade, there just might be one of you that has a pro level detector you're not using and fancy a well used, but nice  classic Energy 5 string that weighs just around the 8lbs mark. No case but could chuck in a cheap gigbag. 

The dot markers are real, not stick-ons.  Seen some fair usage but great for what I imagine is a 30 year old bass.  Super light for a five string, very comfey to wear and play. All pots work, has a new battery compartment. 

Welcome to come, play, twiddle and decide.  Quality biscuit provided with exceptional cup of accompanying coffee. Newly strung with I can't remember strings that were a new spare set I got with another bass. Think they're 40-125s

Never appears to go out of tune.

IMG_20230202_214209.jpg

IMG_20230202_214235.jpg

IMG_20230202_214247.jpg

IMG_20230202_214215.jpg

Edited by leschirons
Item sold
  • Like 10
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, prowla said:

I recently bought a Tokai Strat off someone who wanted the money to buy a model train.

Yeah, why not? Other hobbies are good.

Especially when they don't involve singers, low-life pubs, egos, 1am breakdown and load-ups, unadvertised gigs, unreliable band members, overloud guitarists and drummers, drunks and Hey Joe😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, Richard R said:

A very nice bass, but it isn't any good for metal    (detecting).

Sorry - it was inevitable someone would say it, so best get it over with!

No problem. As you say, inevitable however, you've gone right up in my estimation as you had the decency to wait 13 hours😂

• Haha 1

• leschirons changed the title to Status Energy 5. Now looking to sell. £500 ovno
  • leschirons changed the title to Status Energy 5. Now Sold