Why become a member? ×

Warwick Fortress One 1994 £700 - *WITHDRAWN*
£800
Dartford

Cosmo Valdemar

The great clearout begins...

Weight 8.97lb.

The bass is in superb condition, especially considering its age, with just a few very light marks to the body edge (see pics, although they look worse than they are under the camera flash). As far as I can see, the wenge neck is spotless.

The bass comes with a sturdy hardcase.

Mild disclaimer - I'm not 100% certain the pickups are MEC as they are unmarked. However it wasn't unusual for MEC to leave their pickups blank back then so who knows. 

*Withdrawn*

Edited by Cosmo Valdemar
  • Like 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cosmo Valdemar changed the title to Warwick Fortress One 1994 PRICE DROP

Cases don't scream MEC, they look high gloss plastic.  Unless the gloss is from heavy wear?  Which would explain why the logos are gone.

I'd wager they are the original MEC pickups if the bass makes no sound without a battery with the push-pull switch up? As there aren't many aftermarket active pickup options.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Cosmo Valdemar changed the title to Warwick Fortress One 1994 £700
  • 1 month later...
On 15/12/2022 at 21:41, Kev said:

Cases don't scream MEC, they look high gloss plastic.  Unless the gloss is from heavy wear?  Which would explain why the logos are gone.

I'd wager they are the original MEC pickups if the bass makes no sound without a battery with the push-pull switch up? As there aren't many aftermarket active pickup options.

They are the original pups, this is my old bass. They have "made in germany" stamped on the back so will either be MEC or Schaller

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cosmo Valdemar changed the title to Warwick Fortress One 1994 WITHDRAWN