Why become a member? ×

STOLEN - Evri “lost” my parcel YAMAHA BB614L

Peter Popovic

Not selling!!! Evri “lost” my parcel. I’ve bought thiss bass a couple of weeks ago. It’s a YAMAHA BB614L. Unfortunately Evri(old Hermes) lost my parcel and it’s a nightmare to even reach anybody to speak abot that. Me and the seller tried everything possible. Could you guys keep eye on market or local shops please? I know it’s a long shot but still got a hope. It went from Chatham if it helps. Thank you.

75651EDC-7310-4C71-B029-D129681B14AA.jpeg

FC092945-2F66-4DD8-8476-28F2D9A9068C.jpeg

111320DA-BF82-42A6-A73C-78E17F15331A.jpeg

67C9271D-2346-4EEF-B570-D8FAAB3AC292.jpeg

Edited by Peter Popovic
  • Sad 4

• Peter Popovic changed the title to STOLEN - Evri “lost” my parcel YAMAHA BB614L

Hope you find your bass.

Hermes (now Evri) also stole a Sadowsky bass from me. They've been completely unresponsive and difficult to reach and unfortunately the seller, Bax-shop.co.uk, has been completely uncooperative. I'll create a separate topic on it.

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Gabriel1918

I hope you recover your bass.  EVRI aka Hermes are the worst courier I've ever experienced and have lost (read 'stolen') nearly £1000 in items from me.  They are totally unaccountable and don't care about their customers. I regularly look at bass ads in various places and will keep an eye out for your bass.

3 hours ago, Ricky Rioli said:

I wouldn't trust Hermes with pre-loved loo roll, and don't really understand why they're used by anyone to send anything.

It's because they're very very cheap. And there's a reason for that...

9 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

P.S. @Peter Popovic- your signature contains three massive photos, one of which doesn’t load and the other two appear identical.

Glad you mentioned that - I was wondering which of the 6 basses was stolen - didn't see the gap with the sig. And I guess I should fix that £1 thing too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Popovic said:

it shows ok on my side. if you can fix it, please do so.

I fixed the £1 thing which was the result of moving it. Your signature is messed up, as it has 2 identical (huge) pictures, and a link to a picture that doesn't exist. There is nothing for me to fix there, signatures are down to the user (I would personally recommend removing the images, but that is your choice)

Hope you get your bass back, I know what it is like to lose one - I lost a new one from hermes but miraculously, it 'turned up' later (even though they claimed it had gone for good).

• Like 1

Regarding signatures, I always hide any user's signature that is larger than their average post length. Once hidden, signatures are rarely re-instated, so AFAIAC your signature is gone forever.

TBH unless a signature contains either a link to the user's music or to items they have for sale, I'm probably unlikely to be interested in what it contains.

1 hour ago, Woodinblack said:

I fixed the £1 thing which was the result of moving it. Your signature is messed up, as it has 2 identical (huge) pictures, and a link to a picture that doesn't exist. There is nothing for me to fix there, signatures are down to the user (I would personally recommend removing the images, but that is your choice)

Hope you get your bass back, I know what it is like to lose one - I lost a new one from hermes but miraculously, it 'turned up' later (even though they claimed it had gone for good).

Hope it's better although I can't see any signature pictures at all. don't know why.

17 minutes ago, BigRedX said:

Regarding signatures, I always hide any user's signature that is larger than their average post length. Once hidden, signatures are rarely re-instated, so AFAIAC your signature is gone forever.

TBH unless a signature contains either a link to the user's music or to items they have for sale, I'm probably unlikely to be interested in what it contains.

Got it!