Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass effects

carlitos71

Yea, they just came out this winter...don't think they're for sale anywhere yet.

From their site:

[i]Markbass Effect Pedals
- VLE VPF Booster: our popular VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Preshape Filter) filters, a clean boost, and a top-quality active DI box all in one;
- Yellow Box: top-quality passive DI box;
- Compressore: full featured tube compressor with gain, threshold, ratio, attack and decay controls, as well as a built-in active DI;
- Distorsore: flexible two-tube distortion with high-pass filter so you can distort only your high frequencies, also with an active DI output;
- Octaver: classic analog effect that adds one or two octaves below, with the option to separate your wet and dry outputs;
- Chorus/Flanger: top-quality digital signal processing, with a display and a USB port which allows you to modify the parameters of the pedals on your computer to customize the effects the way you like them!
- Riverbero: wide range of high-fidelity reverbs that can be fine-tuned on your computer.
- Synth: exciting synth-bass tones, also customizable with the included software and USB connection.[/i]

Some might say, shame about the looks though.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='445466' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:42 PM']Except for the synth which could turn out to be a sleeping Octavius Squeezer/Deep Impact/G5 killer...[/quote]

That's the one I'm keeping tabs on aswell.
Especially with the USB connection for *fingers crossed* near unlimited sounds.

[quote name='Protium' post='445402' date='Mar 25 2009, 09:43 PM']Nice rip-off of the Ashdown pedals :rolleyes:[/quote]

MB1. :)
+1 On the Ashdown similarity....Bloody hell theyre not Cheap!(thats Gak as well!).......I gather they illuminate?....as theyre all the same colour?...could be problematic if your using several... and they dont!.

Edited by MB1

Tonkdown?

So GAK have these listed on their website, do they have them in the shop as well? Anyone know anywhere else that has them, would be interested to hear how a few of them sound, especially the synth pedal, it amy be expensive, but compared to other synth pedals out there, if it works well, it may be worth a look

T

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='452158' date='Apr 2 2009, 09:26 AM']Just because they're listed doesn't mean they're in stock. I remember everyone had VT Bass pedals and Ashdown Little Giants advertised weeks/months before they were actually available![/quote]

Exactly! Which is why asked the question, are they in the shop!

T

Just because they're listed doesn't mean they have them. For example, I've tried to order an MXR Carbon Copy from GAK, Soundslive, and iMuso this week... all were listed as having it in stock, but they didn't. And I didn't find out until after placing the order, waiting a dew days and chasing them up. From now on I will ALWAYS email or call them first to check they have it in stock... It ended happily though, bought one on US eBay and saved around £30!

Just email GAK through the site. I don't want to in case I crumble and purchase the synth.

Edited by dannybuoy