Why become a member? ×

Feedback for MNY

mr zed

I'm happy to start a feedback thread for Mark who I met up with this evening. I was seriously tempted by the Markbass CMD121P he had up for sale so following the exchange of a few messages, I collected the amp from his home. I found him to be polite and courteous throughout and a very friendly guy. If it wasn't for social distancing we would probably chatted for hours. Nice to meet you today Mark and the amp is awesome. I would deal with Mark anytime without hesitation.

Thank you very much Andy. Much appreciated. Please stay in touch so when circumstances allow, we can finish off our chat and you can have a play of the Ultra Jazz.

All the very best.

• 11 months later...

Met up with Mark today to trade basses and generally put the world to rights. He very kindly came over to make the trade and tea and idle gossip ensued.

Top bloke and most worthy of our trust fellow BCers.  Deal in complete confidence.

• 10 months later...

Mark came over yesterday to meet me at work and trade his Absolution for my VM4.

What a lovely bloke!

we chatted all things bass and traded life stories as well as the basses, hoping to meet up again for a beer at a local Ghostnote gig soon too.

A credit to BASSCHAT and excellent to deal with 

Thanks again Mark 👍

I’ve just purchased a Boss WAZA Air (bass version) from Mark. Communication was great, postage swift and well packaged for transit. A thoroughly pleasant  experience from start to finish! 

Mark is a credit to Basschat - I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

Many thanks :D

• 7 months later...

Just bought Marks BBP34 off him.  Exemplary basschatter,  the bass is exactly as described and I'm very happy. Would not hesitate to do business again. Also really liked the fact that Mark refused to take a deposit on the bass 'you've said you want it, its yours'.  A man after my own heart! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Purchased a Nemphasis O2 Preamp from Mark.

He was great to talk to, shipped on payment, sent over confirmation and tracking details, and the packaging was better than many parcels I've received from shops.

Thanks again!

• 5 months later...