Why become a member? ×

Dressed To Kill (KISS Tribute) - New 2011 Gigs - See bottom of Page 12!

cetera

Updated gig list for the first half of 2011:

[b][u]Jan[/u]
28th Camberley ‘Agincourt’
29th Crewe ‘The Box’

[u]Feb[/u]
4th Bilston 'Robin2'
5th Walthamstow 'Standard'

[u]Mar[/u]
4th Lanark 'Agricultural Centre'
5th Blackburn 'King Georges Hall'

[u]Apr[/u]
15th Stourbridge 'River Rooms'
16th Ipswich 'Manor Ballroom'

[u]May[/u]
27th Moscow, Russia (Classic Rock Festival)
28th t.b.c., Russia
29th t.b.c., Russia[/b]

[quote name='cetera' post='1094085' date='Jan 18 2011, 05:01 PM']Updated gig list for the first half of 2011:

[b][u]Jan[/u]
28th Camberley ‘Agincourt’
29th Crewe ‘The Box’

[u]Feb[/u]
4th Bilston 'Robin2'
5th Walthamstow 'Standard'

[u]Mar[/u]
5th Blackburn 'King Georges Hall'

[u]Apr[/u]
15th Stourbridge 'River Rooms'
16th Ipswich 'Manor Ballroom'

[u]May[/u]
27th Moscow, Russia (Classic Rock Festival)
28th t.b.c., Russia
29th t.b.c., Russia[/b][/quote]

Tickets ordered for the Lanark gig. Looking forward to it. Have even taken the day off to make sure I am not held up at work.
All the best on the night.

Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' post='1101461' date='Jan 24 2011, 09:58 PM']Tickets ordered for the Lanark gig. Looking forward to it. Have even taken the day off to make sure I am not held up at work.
All the best on the night.

Dave[/quote]

Nice one Dave! Look forward to seeing you mate! :)

After fabulous shows in Camberley and Crewe we're now off to:

[b][u]Feb[/u]
4th Bilston 'Robin2'
5th Walthamstow 'Standard'[/b]

Hope to see some of you there..... and, even more so, I hope I have a voice!! I currently have an incredibly sore throat and little/no voice! Yikes! :)

[quote name='pete.young' post='1117541' date='Feb 6 2011, 12:20 PM']Hm, that's a distinct possibility. Do the audience have to do the make up thing as well?[/quote]

No, only you Pete! :)
Seriously thugh.... feel free...! Many people do :)

[quote name='Paul S' post='1118829' date='Feb 7 2011, 12:56 PM']Also, having had to miss last weekend, I think I'd be up for this. Only 1hr 15mins away. No makeup though. That's Friday nights.... what is the venue like?[/quote]

No idea mate.... never been there before - it's a local Promoter who's putting us on...
I think it's an old ballroom, stage at one end kinda thing...

Would be great to see you, with or without make-up! :)

[quote name='lee650' post='1123456' date='Feb 11 2011, 01:01 AM']Just noticed this, ill check my gig diary and hopefully will be at the blackburn gig on the 5th :)[/quote]

Lovely!
This is a new gig in a new area for us so we'd really appreciate all the support we can get - thanks mate, bring some friends with you too! :))

• 3 weeks later...

BUMPING for this weekend's gigs!

[b][u]Mar[/u]
5th Blackburn 'King Georges Hall'[/b]

Lanark ticket sales are already up near the 350 mark!! Blackburn is a new one for us so we could really do with any/all support at this! :)

[quote name='cetera' post='1144350' date='Feb 28 2011, 12:08 PM']BUMPING for this weekend's gigs!

[b][u]Mar[/u]
5th Blackburn 'King Georges Hall'[/b]

Lanark ticket sales are already up near the 350 mark!! Blackburn is a new one for us so we could really do with any/all support at this! :P[/quote]

Lanark - great night. 2 supporting bands with Dressed to Kill on top form.
Flames, blood, make up and smoking guitars. What more do you need. ?
35yrs watching live bands and it doesn't get any better than this. What a show. Absolute entertainment.

The guys all came into the audience at the end of the night for photos and generally making friends.
Great bunch of guys.

Everyone seemed to have a great night - well done !!!

If you like Kiss then go see these guys - you won't be disappointed. :) :) :lol:

Will be back for their return gig ?

Cheers and thanks
Dave
:D

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='dmccombe7' post='1150653' date='Mar 5 2011, 03:43 PM']Lanark - great night. 2 supporting bands with Dressed to Kill on top form.
Flames, blood, make up and smoking guitars. What more do you need. ?
35yrs watching live bands and it doesn't get any better than this. What a show. Absolute entertainment.

The guys all came into the audience at the end of the night for photos and generally making friends.
Great bunch of guys.

Everyone seemed to have a great night - well done !!!

If you like Kiss then go see these guys - you won't be disappointed. :) :) :lol:

Will be back for their return gig ?

Cheers and thanks
Dave
:D[/quote]

Wow.... thanks SOOO much Dave :lol:
It was great to meet you afterwards too mate!

We had a wonderful time... such welcoming people, two great support bands, a cool venue and 400+ new friends :P

We hope to return early in 2012... so see you then... unless you fancy joining us at the Glasgow 'Garage' on Sat 12th November?! :lol:

[quote name='Roland Rock' post='1151010' date='Mar 5 2011, 10:46 PM']Hey - we played a gig recently at the Vic Bikers Pub, Coalville, and saw one of your posters on the wall, I'm guessing from a while back. It was a good fun place to play. Any plans to return there?[/quote]

Hi mate,

Sorry, no.... too small for us and we can't use our 'effects' there... :)

You can catch us a junction or two further up the M1 at Sutton In Ashfield 'Diamond'on Sat 15th October though! :)

[quote name='cetera' post='1152285' date='Mar 7 2011, 10:29 AM']Wow.... thanks SOOO much Dave :lol:
It was great to meet you afterwards too mate!

We had a wonderful time... such welcoming people, two great support bands, a cool venue and 400+ new friends :)

We hope to return early in 2012... so see you then... unless you fancy joining us at the Glasgow 'Garage' on Sat 12th November?! :D[/quote]

Garage in Glasgow - yep I'm up for that.

Looking forward to it already.

Thanks again for a great night at Lanark.

Dave
:)

[quote name='dmccombe7' post='1152432' date='Mar 7 2011, 01:07 PM']Garage in Glasgow - yep I'm up for that.
Looking forward to it already.
Thanks again for a great night at Lanark.[/quote]

Thank YOU for coming along mate :)
See you in Glasgow!

[quote name='cetera' post='1152288' date='Mar 7 2011, 10:30 AM']Hi mate,

Sorry, no.... too small for us and we can't use our 'effects' there... :)

You can catch us a junction or two further up the M1 at Sutton In Ashfield 'Diamond'on Sat 15th October though! :)[/quote]

Cool - that's actually closer to me than Coalville. I'll book that one in.

[quote name='Roland Rock' post='1154923' date='Mar 9 2011, 08:50 AM']Cool - that's actually closer to me than Coalville. I'll book that one in.[/quote]

Nice one! :)

Edited by cetera

[quote name='RhysP' post='1164549' date='Mar 16 2011, 03:50 PM']I see the Globe in Cardiff are advertising that you're playing there on Friday 26th August - is that a definite?[/quote]

Yep, certainly is! :)

• 4 weeks later...