Why become a member? ×

Dressed To Kill (KISS Tribute) - New 2011 Gigs - See bottom of Page 12!

cetera

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Marcus' post='401225' date='Feb 5 2009, 04:37 PM']Have ya's never heard of the North East ?

Canny little place just North of the M62 ;)

This is one Tribute i'd like to see !!

ATB

Mark[/quote]

We've just had a gig change & will now be in South Shields in April!

And we'll be there twice in the latter half of the year.... Newcastle & Grimsby... :P

[quote name='cetera' post='401167' date='Feb 5 2009, 04:02 PM']3 Apr 2009 Smuget, Oslo, Norway
4 Apr 2009 Smuget, Oslo, Norway[/quote]

I've just come back from my first visit to Oslo and I loved it. Some of the happiest people I've ever met, should be great gigs. Will you be able to afford to hang out for a few days after the gigs?

[quote name='bremen' post='411829' date='Feb 17 2009, 11:43 AM']I've just come back from my first visit to Oslo and I loved it. Some of the happiest people I've ever met, should be great gigs. Will you be able to afford to hang out for a few days after the gigs?[/quote]

We played in Oslo (at The Sentrum) about 10 years ago, but it was a flying visit so barely saw the city.
Hopefully as we're at the same venue for two days we'll get a chance for a bit of a wander around this time. Flying straight back the day after though....

[quote name='acidbass' post='417092' date='Feb 23 2009, 12:47 AM']I should be dropping in to the Belfast show with a couple of friends of mine (fingers crossed!)

Hope to see you there mate![/quote]

Lovely!!

I'll be the bloke in the bat wings with blood on his chin and an 'axe' around his neck.... ;) :P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='farmer61' post='424044' date='Mar 3 2009, 12:29 PM']South West, Cardiff didn't count it's Wales??[/quote]

It's hard finding a club type venue that will allow our 'production' (firebreathing, indoor pyro etc). If you know of anywhere that has regular rock tributes and fits our 'requirements' in your area - let me know... :)

[quote name='cetera' post='424123' date='Mar 3 2009, 02:09 PM']It's hard finding a club type venue that will allow our 'production' (firebreathing, indoor pyro etc). If you know of anywhere that has regular rock tributes and fits our 'requirements' in your area - let me know... :)[/quote]

There's a new venue in Swindon, Stratton Live (Saw Hells Bells there before it was done up), not sure if it's big enough for you. I have a name and number if it's of any use.

[url="http://stratton-live.com/index.html"]Stratton-Live[/url]

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='farmer61' post='424141' date='Mar 3 2009, 02:28 PM']There's a new venue in Swindon, Stratton Live (Saw Hells Bells there before it was done up), not sure if it's big enough for you. I have a name and number if it's of any use.

[url="http://stratton-live.com/index.html"]Stratton-Live[/url][/quote]

Cheers! Yes please...PM me... :)

[quote name='farmer61' post='424190' date='Mar 3 2009, 03:13 PM']Not sure if you've tried here, great venue small stage, pyros may be an issue

Colonial Bar in Horndean!!

[url="http://www.colonialbar.co.uk/"]Colonial Bar[/url][/quote]

Too small for us, really... but looks like a cool bar!

[quote name='Hamster' post='424189' date='Mar 3 2009, 03:13 PM']I might be free to pop into Camberley. I presume all basschatters will be on the guest list and get a free Jack 'n Coke on entry? :D[/quote]

Err..... hmmm..... :) :rolleyes: ;)