Why become a member? ×

Dressed To Kill (KISS Tribute) - New 2011 Gigs - See bottom of Page 12!

cetera

[quote name='paul h' post='820724' date='Apr 27 2010, 03:18 PM']Ahhh, but you do have something in Stourbridge in September. I'm from West Bromwich originally and even lived on the Stourbridge Road for a while.

So possible multiple birds with single stone scenario![/quote]

[u]Well[/u] worth the travel in my humble opinion! I haven't seen any other band around these parts put on anything like as professional and entertaining a show as these guys. ..oh, and authentic, did I mention authentic?
I shall be going to see them as often as I can get!

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='821513' date='Apr 28 2010, 08:59 AM'][u]Well[/u] worth the travel in my humble opinion! I haven't seen any other band around these parts put on anything like as professional and entertaining a show as these guys. ..oh, and authentic, did I mention authentic?
I shall be going to see them as often as I can get![/quote]

*blush*

Very kind of you, mate..... same can be said for you guys from what I've seen on YouTube! :)
Join us (the band) and me personally on Facebook if you're on there...

[quote name='paul h' post='821522' date='Apr 28 2010, 09:06 AM']I saw them years and years ago at the old Robin in Brierly Hill and absolutely loved it!

I see the potential for getting someone else to drive and being able to sleep it off at my folks place. I will begin texting arrangements immediately![/quote]

Marvellous :)
Stourbridge is always a great gig for us..... would be lovely to see you there!

Well the Manchester Ritz show was a BLAST!! 1500 people and loads of new friends as a result :)

Time for a summer break now then back in August with a trip to Russia(!!) before resuming UK gigging (see above ^ post) :rolleyes:

[quote name='cetera' post='834719' date='May 11 2010, 09:25 PM']Well the Manchester Ritz show was a BLAST!! 1500 people and loads of new friends as a result :)

Time for a summer break now then back in August with a trip to Russia(!!) before resuming UK gigging (see above ^ post) :rolleyes:[/quote]

Russia?

Holy cow!

Great googly moogly! Good luck with that buddy. I think you'll f'ing storm 'em!!!!

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='835593' date='May 12 2010, 07:29 PM']Russia?
Holy cow!

Great googly moogly! Good luck with that buddy. I think you'll f'ing storm 'em!!!![/quote]

Cheers Andy! Just waiting for the final go-ahead on this. If it's a good one I'll recommend you to the Promoter for the future :)

• 2 months later...

Time for an update methinks :)

Here's our giglist for the second half of 2010:

[b][u]August[/u]
21st Birkenhead ‘Hotel California’

[u]September[/u]
10th Bradford ‘Gasworks’
11th Stourbridge ‘River Rooms’

[u]October[/u]
1st Grimsby ‘Yardbirds’
2nd Sutton In Ashfield ‘Diamond’

[u]November[/u]
5th Newcastle ‘Legends’
6th Glasgow Garage ‘Rock RadioBonfire Bash’ – w/Judus Beast & Non-Jovi

19th Witney – ‘Fat Lils’
20th Swindon ‘The Furnace’ (different set list to Witney as venues are reasonably close)

[u]December[/u]
3rd Cardiff ‘The Globe’
4th Norwich ‘Brickmakers Arms’[/b]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='johnnylager' post='967100' date='Sep 24 2010, 08:04 PM']Mr C, have you tried Komedia in Brighton mate? They always sell out the decent rock trib bands and a straw poll of the punters at Iron-On Maiden indicated you'd sell a fair few tickets...

Mr L.[/quote]

Hey Monsieur Lager!

I've been in touch with the guy who puts on the rock tribute nights & he's interested but I think he needs a push to take the plunge & book us. If you fancy e-mailing [email protected] and telling him about your straw poll that'd be appreciated! :)

Cheers matey!

Gary