dave_bass5

Line 6 POD Go.

Still think it sounds like an interesting bit of kit, and gives a few more stage friendly options over the HX Stomp (similar price point).

Haven't looked into the HX effects too much recently, so don't know if there's an option on any of the effects to have a wet/dry mix control. If they have the option, then it sounds like it's going to be a good unit.

Still hankering after a Helix LT though! :D 

1 minute ago, Skybone said:

Still think it sounds like an interesting bit of kit, and gives a few more stage friendly options over the HX Stomp (similar price point).

Haven't looked into the HX effects too much recently, so don't know if there's an option on any of the effects to have a wet/dry mix control. If they have the option, then it sounds like it's going to be a good unit.

Still hankering after a Helix LT though! :D 

HXFX has the option for a parallel path, so if you have an effect model with no wet/dry mix parameter, you can move it (and any others you like) to path B, and then you have separate volume controls for path A and path B at the merge block...

... which is a great feature that sadly it looks like you can't do on the Pod Go!

A lot of the FX have built in blends however, especially the ones designed for bass.

On 17/01/2020 at 18:21, Woodinblack said:

Guitarguitar have them listed at £399, so I assume that would be the going price.

edit: andertons have them at £499.. and PMT £549. Better get the order in from GuitarGuitar if anyone wants one!

Now also £399 at Andertons.

That makes the HX Stomp, the HXFX and the Pod Go all around the same price.

I've been hankering after the Stomp for a while, but the Pod might be more suited for me...

I think the pod might be more immediate for a lot of people, certainly the traditional multi-fx market