Why become a member? ×

hello from suffolk

gundog

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='370751' date='Jan 5 2009, 11:26 AM']Maybe the next Bass Day will be in Grundisburgh?[/quote]

Made me laugh out loud...if I only we could afford the prices in mighty Grundisburgh :)

/waves back from Ipswich

Welcome Gundog

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='370978' date='Jan 5 2009, 02:54 PM']The Butt and Oyster is great all year round!!! :)[/quote]

It used to be a lot of fun when it had a proper traditional music session.

There does seem to be rather a lot of us in Suffolk. Maybe we should get together for a natter or a gear swap. Bilbo, are you still doing that job for Gione?

[quote name='darwin' post='370800' date='Jan 5 2009, 12:18 PM']Welcome from another Suffolk lad... Ipswich based ( and an ITFC supporter ;) )[/quote]
[size="3"][/size] Hi DARWIN, nice to hear from you. I'm out here in FELIXSTOWE, yes and like you I support the tractor boys,you can tell by the sad look on my face , but as long as we finish above norwich eh?..I dont get a lot of time to spend on the web, so dont get upset if I dont answer quickly.
Happy new year.
GUNDOG

Welcome Gundog, good to have more Suffolk folk on board, Im from Wickham Market near Woodbridge, but a Canary thru and thru. BTW Grundisburgh would be good I think ur Felixstowe friend should set something up, well a beer together somewhere at least.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='pete.young' post='373578' date='Jan 7 2009, 10:08 PM']Bilbo, are you still doing that job for Gione?[/quote]

On paper but we've had no gigs for a while (that bar decided they couldn't afford us). On the look out for more but, more interestingly, I have convinced Gione to try an alternative line-up of him, bass and sax/flute - less thuggish! Would go down a blinder in restaraunts etc!

Rob