Why become a member? ×

Me...

marcus bell

thanks for the comments guys if really is a lovely bass, and better still its individual, in its looks and its sounds sure its a jaydee but there's a special something that i cant descrieb that all other basses that ive played (squiers, fenders, alembic, status, mtd, vigier), all dont have it truly is one of its kind and i will never ever be letting it go :)

anyway its officially christmas, and im already wasted!!! lo l:P

take care people

enjoy x

cheers for the comments guys, both positive and negative, sure i am influenced by mark king and his sound, but the way i wear my bass is up to me, the comfortable way for me is to wear it like that, i cant slap any other way to be honest...but cheers for the comments :):):huh:,

hope everyone has had a nice christmas and is now gearing up for the new year :huh:

take care basss players,

x

haha chavvy, no i wouldnt dream of it ive got too much respect for the general community to be one of those thugs :huh:,
i actually got given the bass by my dad, it was redundant in his cupboard after he bought his series 1, so he said when i got pretty good that i could have it, i started out at the age of around 8-9 on a white squier p bass special, which i would kill to get my hands on again it was lovely, but traded that for a squier jazz bass which is one of my favourite instruments :), after id worked with my dad painting and decorating for a few months (i also got my spending money for hawaii) :huh:...

im hoping to get a few bass related things soon actually, slowly but surely i am going to get a cheap preamp for my jazz, along with a badass bridge a scratchplate, and modify my jazz which will include stripping the body down and painting it white, with a tortoise shell plate :huh::):huh::)...

and an amp :huh:

thanks guys,

hope everyone else is okay on here, keep posting those piccies :o x

haha thanks buddy,

i dont mind alembic's they seem gorgeous to look at, but somehow i just dont think they cut it as an all rounder bass, im not knocking them as its just my opinion but i prefer a punchier slightly heavier tone, which imho the alembic's haevnt got, beautiful instruments though :),
any plans for a meet up next year? ?

[quote name='Hamster' post='363135' date='Dec 24 2008, 10:58 PM']Another bass I want but can't justify!! v Nice[/quote]

MB1. :)
Well You wont be needing that Trace Elliot Amp Then?????? :huh:
would fit perfectly under my arm!

Edited by MB1