Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trace Elliot V4

MythSte

This is difficult for me to do.

Those of you that have been following the band etc will be sad to hear that its now officially over. Its been 2 years of hard graft, and ive had lots of enjoyable times but lack of money, too much stress, and a horrible mix of anxiety and anger (from other members!) we decided enough is enough.

With all this going on, ive been a bit, well, a lot of an idiot and still not got round to paying off the rest of what i owe on this amp to our very own Ped. So i will be asking that not only will some of the final cost go to him, but i'll also make a 10% donation to BC.

Heres specs and pics.

-200 watt all tube, with a Half power switch (great for lower volume tube saturation)
-1x15 custom trace elliot driver (sounds very much like the mesa boogie diesel range)
-custom TE horn unit
-Footswitchable overdrive channel
-footswitchable Tube compressor
-External Biasing (you can bias your own tubes and not get fried!)
-Speaker out for 4 and 8 ohms
-effects loop
-LED gain meter - This isnt your usual gain light... Its an LED strip on the last pre-amp tube, lighting from the top and the bottom, and when the lights meet your saturating the power tubes and theres your lovely thick tube overdrive.

And heres the best picture i have to hand...

Any questions the please do fire away.

Im not giving up bass. I'll sort out something next year im sure.

Cheers guys.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='355688' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:13 AM']£15 and a [b]Cadburys Snack bar.[/b][/quote]

Do i look like im on a diet?!

As for price - We all know the one at denmark street at 1799 has been there pretty much since amps where invented.

A v4 went recently for 600, a v8 for 1000 and something, so somewhere between the two would be reasonable.

It is currently out of action due to a fuse being stuck. I have a quote of 50 quid to fix it. If you want it before i fix it i'll be more open to negotiation.

I must also note, im open to part ex's on small combos.

Cheers!

[quote name='MythSte' post='356048' date='Dec 16 2008, 03:06 PM']Do i look like im on a diet?!

As for price - We all know the one at denmark street at 1799 has been there pretty much since amps where invented.

A v4 went recently for 600, a v8 for 1000 and something, so somewhere between the two would be reasonable.

It is currently out of action due to a fuse being stuck. I have a quote of 50 quid to fix it. If you want it before i fix it i'll be more open to negotiation.

Cheers![/quote]

Fair enough £20 and my Badger 10 watt amp

[quote name='MythSte' post='356048' date='Dec 16 2008, 03:06 PM']Do i look like im on a diet?!

Cheers![/quote]How much did Ped sell it to you for?

Now I've had some time to reflect it's definately not such a bad thing. I'd spend 3 nights a week rehearsing then gig twice each week. College full time and work Saturday/Sunday! Definately refreshing to have some me time.

Lots of enquiries, keep em coming!