Why become a member? ×

The Repair Shop - BBC1 - Bass Content!

spongebob

Naturally a lot will have been said off camera - it's a totally artificial situation, these guys obviously only bring in their gear for the program  - who has a snap-on cabinet full of tools out under a lean-too roof?

I hope the refret was needed; I showed my precious 40-year old acoustic to a luthier and asked about a refret and he said it just needs a fret dress.

I bet the guy was told, these are just to complete the look, you can take them off to play it and keep them safe.

I wonder how he will get on with the instrument.

23 hours ago, fleabag said:

If you see the guy who repairs clocks, he's from my town, still lives here and was the snake who cheated on his first wife and kids and then dumped them, and then started making a play for my then girlfriend.  She fell for the lizard, but she wanted kids and i didnt, so that was ok by me but i knew he was after getting his mitts on her inheritance.  Alimony for his previous mrs and 3 kids was killig him.

Not long after my ex and him got married,  he was off again, cheating with every woman he could. There were loads of them. She was cluless for years, but she got the 2 kids she always wanted.

He dumped her eventually - see the pattern?,... but he managed to swipe half her inheritance

Suddenly my wife is interested in Basschat, for the first time!!

2 hours ago, mep said:

I'm having trouble finding the episode on I player. Can anyone tell me which one I should watch? 

I had exactly the same problem - in fact watched the most recent and then realised it was the wrong one - it was the third one back today - will be the fourth back tomorrow as there's been another installment today!!

I think it was episode 15 - you can tell because the first people in are the Hot Chocolate bassist's wife and son.

Very interesting case it arrives in as well - looks like a 70s bespoke or home made design. 

Edited by drTStingray
Nonsensical US auto correct while I wasn't paying attention (where do these people get this crap language from??)

• 4 months later...