Why become a member? ×

Bass players who take their hand off the neck

PaulWarning

8 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Yep, he washes it through the Canary Islands for us, remember?

skinnyman: (Aside to audience) These fools send me their money and think I’m saving it for them! They don’t know that they have bought me a yacht and a boob job!

(to Teebs and Ricky) Of course, chaps. It’s all safely put away in our private account! You can trust me (mwah, hah, hah, hah)

(Exits, sniggering to himself. Curtain)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Skinnyman said:

Surprised the profanity filter didn’t go off there....

No he’s not. Haven’t seen a penny 

You just have to PM @Rich to ask for your swear filter to be removed. He says he doesn't mind, so long as you've been on here for more than a week or something. 👍

7 minutes ago, Teebs said:

Thank ***** there are no Modz, I think we got away with it! :)

As above - I can see what you typed - and it's frankly disgusting! 😁

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Skinnyman said:

it has to be said. Ubit is not the man I had pictured from his posts. Oban has definitely changed in the last forty-odd years.

Still, I’m all for a bit of diversity. And they don’t come much more diverse than that. 

I suspect that Mrs Ubit carried his outfit off rather better than he presents hers.....

I’ll have you know I still get offers from potential suitors. Fishermen fair enough, but still suitors! 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, ubit said:

I’ll have you know I still get offers from potential suitors. Fishermen fair enough, but still suitors! 

22 minutes ago, ubit said:

Any port in a storm, is the thinking, I guess....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

There's just no comment available for this pic. Oban ............ changed a bit since i frequented it.:laugh1:xD:laugh1:

It’s amazing just how liberating it was wearing that ensemble. I like to think of it as a slightly camp legionnaire! 

Scotsmen are allowed to wear skirts anyway don’t ya know? 

2 minutes ago, ubit said:

It’s amazing just how liberating it was wearing that ensemble. I like to think of it as a slightly camp legionnaire! 

Scotsmen are allowed to wear skirts anyway don’t ya know? 

NO, NO, NO, in every way NO. Its just wrong. You might have shaved your legs first you uncouth heathen. :laugh1:

And its a kilt, not a skirt. You'll be giving people the wrong idea about us Scotsmen altho i think you've already done that but who am i to judge what a "man" and "wife" do in their own home assuming there is a wife :laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

I will no longer be visiting Oban. That unsavoury image will be stuck in my head for the rest of my days :dash1:

All credit to you for posting that pic sir. You are a braver man, woman, whatever than i would be..........not that i'm suggesting all Scots wear womens clothes.

Please note this conversation has no baring on what i wear in my Glam Rock covers band. :laugh1:

Dave

• Haha 3

Our Friday evenings are traditionally the times where we do nothing but listen to music very loudly and have a few. Sometimes you hit the perfect storm and the crazy stuff starts. I remember one night, I appeared with the smoke machine and electric light ball. It was like a nightclub in the living room! All part of the craic! 😉  

Edit: these days we don’t go out that often so if Muhammad can’t go to the mountain ....

Edited by ubit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You should all try it. Wear each other’s clothes for a laugh, get the smoke machine running , have a few if that’s your thing and enjoy life. I’ve suffered lots of black moods, but it’s nights like these that make everything better 😉

• Like 1