Why become a member? ×

And so I return to the land of the living.

Sarah5string

[quote name='mewsie' post='340651' date='Nov 29 2008, 06:45 PM']wheeey! welcome back m'dear.

sorry to hear the news, but welcome to the single club, more time to practise now though, right? really nice to see you back. hows the tattoo btw?

xx[/quote]
Good thanks.. funnily enough I took pics today.. will upload in a sec.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='340829' date='Nov 29 2008, 10:11 PM']Yep Sarah, what they all said, welcome back and with ref being single I'm sure that someone as stunning as yourself AND a bassplayer won't be single for long :)[/quote]

I didn't realise we had so many silver-tongued cavaliers on here.

It's like hanging out with John Nettles, Nigel Havers and that pouting prick from The Professionals.

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='340832' date='Nov 29 2008, 10:18 PM']I didn't realise we had so many silver-tongued cavaliers on here.

It's like hanging out with John Nettles, Nigel Havers and that pouting prick from The Professionals.[/quote]

Hey, I think I've just been paid a compliment? :)

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='340832' date='Nov 29 2008, 10:18 PM']I didn't realise we had so many silver-tongued cavaliers on here.

It's like hanging out with John Nettles, Nigel Havers and that pouting prick from The Professionals.[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha!

tBBC never fails to deliver! What's the interweb abbreviation thingy?

Oh yes, LMAO!

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='340838' date='Nov 29 2008, 10:40 PM']Well Hamster you can be John Nettles. I prefer Nigel myself :)[/quote]

I was thinking of the Professionals - I was in an episode of that. Check the credits for "man walking past the chipshop"